What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NBA Fanduel (1 Viewer)

PG Goran DragicPHO v LAL (Pre-game)PG Jeff TeagueATL v TOR (Pre-game)SG J.J. RedickORL @ NY (Pre-game)SG Nick YoungPHI v WAS (Pre-game)SF LeBron JamesMIA @ BKN (Pre-game)SF Danilo GallinariDEN v HOU (Pre-game)PF Amar'e StoudemireNY v ORL (Pre-game)PF Blake GriffinLAC @ MIN (Pre-game)C Joakim NoahCHI @ MIL (Pre-game)
Did well with this lineup last night took 5th place with 275 points in the $2K Dime contest winning $100 and won some money on a few other games. Cashed out $110 today to make sure I don't blow it right away haha

'Bobcat10 said:
Nice work, eagle! I liked your lineup when I saw it, just wasn't sure about Teague and Amare.
Yeah those were the 2 that put up the lowest numbers. Still hit 21 and 20 each so not all bad. Should have went with the field and took Lowry I guess.

Here is my Thur/Fri lineup. Curry is a GTD right now so I have Jack inserted until further notice.PGKyle LowryTOR v LAC (Pre-game) PGJarrett JackGS v DAL (Pre-game) SGJ.J. RedickORL @ BOS (Pre-game) SGNick YoungPHI v SAC (Pre-game) SFLeBron JamesMIA @ IND (Pre-game) SFKevin DurantOKC v MEM (Pre-game) PFLaMarcus AldridgePOR @ UTA (Pre-game) PFAnthony DavisNO @ DEN (Pre-game) CRobin LopezNO @ DEN (Pre-game)

Two for meJackChalmersMartinThompsonJamesDurantJohnsonZboHicksonJackLoweryThompsonMartinJamesDurantSpeightsLeeHickson

PG Ricky RubioMIN v LAL (Pre-game)PG Jerryd BaylessMEM v WAS (Pre-game)SG J.J. RedickORL @ BOS (Pre-game)SG O.J. MayoDAL @ PHO (Pre-game)SF Michael BeasleyPHO v DAL (Pre-game)SF Carmelo AnthonyNY v MIL (Pre-game)PF LaMarcus AldridgePOR @ UTA (Pre-game)PF Blake GriffinLAC @ TOR (Pre-game)C DeMarcus CousinsSAC @ PHI (Pre-game------------------------PG Jrue HolidayPHI v SAC (Pre-game)PG Kyle LowryTOR v LAC (Pre-game)SG J.J. RedickORL @ BOS (Pre-game)SG Nick YoungPHI v SAC (Pre-game)SF LeBron JamesMIA @ IND (Pre-game)SF Michael BeasleyPHO v DAL (Pre-game)PF Pau GasolLAL @ MIN (Pre-game)PF Paul MillsapUTA v POR (Pre-game)C DeMarcus CousinsSAC @ PHI (Pre-game)---------------------PG Ricky RubioMIN v LAL (Pre-game)PG Kyle LowryTOR v LAC (Pre-game)SG Randy FoyeUTA v POR (Pre-game)SG Nick YoungPHI v SAC (Pre-game)SF LeBron JamesMIA @ IND (Pre-game)SF Carmelo AnthonyNY v MIL (Pre-game)PF LaMarcus AldridgePOR @ UTA (Pre-game)PF Blake GriffinLAC @ TOR (Pre-game)C Robin LopezNO @ DEN (Pre-game)

expert for tonight...PG Jrue HolidaySAC@PHI$8,700PG Greivis VasquezNO@DEN$6,700SG DeMar DeRozanLAC@TOR$5,600SG Andre IguodalaNO@DEN$6,000SF Jimmy ButlerCHI@BKN$5,200SF Michael BeasleyDAL@PHO$4,100PF Taj GibsonCHI@BKN$3,900PF Amir JohnsonLAC@TOR$6,200C Aaron GrayLAC@TOR$3,400Looks like Boozer and Noah are out tonight.

Late night:Your TeamSalary remaining: $100PG Ricky RubioLAL@MIN$4,200PG Greivis VasquezNO@DEN$6,700SG Kobe BryantLAL@MIN$9,400SG Andre IguodalaNO@DEN$6,000SF Danilo GallinariNO@DEN$6,300SF Shawn MarionDAL@PHO$5,700PF LaMarcus AldridgePOR@UTA$8,600PF Anthony DavisNO@DEN$6,200C Nikola PekovicLAL@MIN$6,800

I'm probably not the only person that got boned by Byron Scott benching his starters for the entire 4th quarter.Lots of minutes for Speights though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm probably not the only person that got boned by Byron Scott benching his starters for the entire 4th quarter.Lots of minutes for Speights though.
I had 9 unique bb lineups going tonite. Right now all nine are in the money. Had Speights, Gibson, and Young sprinkled throughout. Looks like one will fall by the wayside.

My biggest decision in the final minutes is deciding whether to go with Vucevic against Mil or Horford against the depleted Bulls.

This has been pretty easy lately. Play Spreights and Gibson every night avialable. Team up Westbrook/Durant/Martin whenever possible. Start anyone possible v. the Bobcats.

This has been pretty easy lately. Play Spreights and Gibson every night avialable. Team up Westbrook/Durant/Martin whenever possible. Start anyone possible v. the Bobcats.
Opps...karma is a beetch.279 and 284 turned out to be losers.345 was good for first in a 50/50, too bad that wasn't a big money entry. Actually hit 301 in an expert. Split for the night, down the juice.

Not sure about Courtney Lee vs Ray Allen. Assuming Calderon plays.Your TeamSalary remaining: $0PG Kyle LowryMIA@TOR$6,400PG Jose CalderonLAL@DET$5,400SG Kobe BryantLAL@DET$9,700SG Ray AllenMIA@TOR$4,300SF LeBron JamesMIA@TOR$9,900SF Paul PierceLAC@BOS$7,200PF Jeff GreenLAC@BOS$3,700PF Amir JohnsonMIA@TOR$6,200C Greg MonroeLAL@DET$7,200

Not sure about Courtney Lee vs Ray Allen. Assuming Calderon plays.

Your TeamSalary remaining: $0

PG Kyle LowryMIA@TOR$6,400

PG Jose CalderonLAL@DET$5,400

SG Kobe BryantLAL@DET$9,700

SG Ray AllenMIA@TOR$4,300

SF LeBron JamesMIA@TOR$9,900

SF Paul PierceLAC@BOS$7,200

PF Jeff GreenLAC@BOS$3,700

PF Amir JohnsonMIA@TOR$6,200

C Greg MonroeLAL@DET$7,200
Ruled out

Ruled out
Thanks. Hate playing all these C's. Have to figure something else out. Pierce probably needs to go.Your TeamSalary remaining: $100

PG Brandon KnightLAL@DET$4,900

SG Courtney LeeLAC@BOS$3,700

PF Kevin GarnettLAC@BOS$7,200

or this..Your TeamSalary remaining: $0PG Kyle LowryMIA@TOR$6,400PG Brandon KnightLAL@DET$4,900SG Kobe BryantLAL@DET$9,700SG Dwyane WadeMIA@TOR$8,500SF LeBron JamesMIA@TOR$9,900SF Kyle SinglerLAL@DET$3,700PF Jeff GreenLAC@BOS$3,700PF Kevin GarnettLAC@BOS$7,200C Andre DrummondLAL@DET$6,000

Ruled out
Thanks. Hate playing all these C's. Have to figure something else out. Pierce probably needs to go.Your TeamSalary remaining: $100

PG Brandon KnightLAL@DET$4,900

SG Courtney LeeLAC@BOS$3,700

PF Kevin GarnettLAC@BOS$7,200

Have two lineups in. One is a dup of your last one. Not too many combos available with the salaries on the board.

50/50 thoughts for tonite...Working down the checklist:1) Labron or Durant playing? Check, start both.2) If starting Durant, play Martin.3) Are the Bobats playing? Check, start anyone you can agaisnt them - Wade, Chalmers, Bosh.4) Are the Bulls playing? Check, start Gibson.5) Fill in the rest as salary permits...Rubio, Millsap.

I won mine...currently 1st as well. Kinda easy when only one guy scores under 30. No Durant and no Carmello.

Lots of values popping up tonight and alot of ways to craft lineups. I think BnB's checklist skips to step 5!Which two at PF - Gasol/Clark/Jamison? Is Bayless still a play, presumably as 6th man? If not, Hill is the 2nd PG play with Curry or Deron, but costs 1100 more than Bayless.Center - Asik/Sanders? Anyone using value at SF - Beasley/Barnes/Tucker/Wallace? Or sticking with a combo of George/Galli/Parsons?SG - two studs or use Stephenson and one stud?

Lots of values popping up tonight and alot of ways to craft lineups. I think BnB's checklist skips to step 5!

Which two at PF - Gasol/Clark/Jamison?

Is Bayless still a play, presumably as 6th man? If not, Hill is the 2nd PG play with Curry or Deron, but costs 1100 more than Bayless.

Center - Asik/Sanders?

Anyone using value at SF - Beasley/Barnes/Tucker/Wallace? Or sticking with a combo of George/Galli/Parsons?

SG - two studs or use Stephenson and one stud?
Curry - step three applies (Are the Bobcats Rockets playing? check, start anyone you can against them)Bayless - riding him while hot

Harden

Thompson - see Curry

Barnes - see Curry

Prince - cheap flyer I don't feel great about

Randolph - with Gay gone he's picked up some numbers

Lee - see Curry

Gortat - most consistant of the $6k options

Howard is out, so Clark is pretty close to automatic for me. MWP is out too.I decided that I don't like paying for Harden because he's the worst 9k'er. He's right around 27-35 most nights and then when he puts up a big game it's a 40-45. Leading the league in turnovers hurts otherwise great lines. I like almost everyone else in that game though since there should be a ton of points.

Houston/GS game killed me last night. You'd would have thought with all those poitns I would have caught a piece of it.Tonite is looking prime...Bayless $4600 - riding the hot handIrving $9300 - stud and playing CharlotteMartin $4700 - vs. Golden StateYoung $5300 - JRich still outJames and Durant - the studsSpeights $4500 - playing ChaThompson $7000 - see aboveJordan - Griffin has been ruled out

Houston/GS game killed me last night. You'd would have thought with all those poitns I would have caught a piece of it.Tonite is looking prime...Bayless $4600 - riding the hot handIrving $9300 - stud and playing CharlotteMartin $4700 - vs. Golden StateYoung $5300 - JRich still outJames and Durant - the studsSpeights $4500 - playing ChaThompson $7000 - see aboveJordan - Griffin has been ruled out
This was close to my lineup but I think I like this one better. I stayed out of the 50/50 you entered if that matters. :thumbup:

This was close to my lineup but I think I like this one better. I stayed out of the 50/50 you entered if that matters. :thumbup:
Come on in, the water is warm.ExpertBayless/Irving/Martin/Moore/James/Butler/Spreights/Odom/JordanAnother thought on 60kChalmers/Irving/Wade/Allen/James/Durant/Spreights/Odom/Okafor - betting on Bosh being limitiedandWestbrook/Irving/Martin/Allen/James/Durant/Spreights/Odom/JordanMay be too heavy on Odom even with Griffin out. Thoughts on a better cheap play?

Another good play seems to be Cunningham tonight. Could allow a big upgrade of Martin to ???Also, looking at the late game only schedule...anyone have confidence in Dalembert again tonight? Sanders is out. Thinking of this (LATE GAMES):Your TeamSalary remaining: $200PG Damian LillardPOR@DAL$7,000PG Tony ParkerSA@MIN$7,800SG Monta EllisMIL@UTA$7,400SG O.J. MayoPOR@DAL$6,500SF Shawn MarionPOR@DAL$6,500SF Nicolas BatumPOR@DAL$6,900PF Dante CunninghamSA@MIN$4,900PF LaMarcus AldridgePOR@DAL$9,000C Samuel DalembertMIL@UTA$3,800

Come on in, the water is warm.ExpertBayless/Irving/Martin/Moore/James/Butler/Spreights/Odom/JordanAnother thought on 60kChalmers/Irving/Wade/Allen/James/Durant/Spreights/Odom/Okafor - betting on Bosh being limitiedandWestbrook/Irving/Martin/Allen/James/Durant/Spreights/Odom/JordanMay be too heavy on Odom even with Griffin out. Thoughts on a better cheap play?
Cunningham over Odom IMO. Costs a bit more...but if we're replacing Thompson with potentially 25-30pts, we can certainly upgrade Martin (looks like Klay is the highest priced option in this scenario). You guys seem to like Martin alot more than me...he's good when you need his value, but there seems to be enough there tonight to avoid him. I dunno...

Here is one lineup I am rolling out in the GPPs tonight: PG Jrue Holiday PHI v IND (Pre-game) -- should have a good night with Young on the shelf.PG Jerryd Bayless MEM @ ATL (Pre-game) -- must play after his last couple games.SG Jamal Crawford LAC @ ORL (Pre-game) -- Griffin OUT, so going to need scoring - good value here IMOSG Monta Ellis MIL @ UTA (Pre-game) -- Going on gut here, but think Ellis has a good night. SF LeBron James MIA v HOU (Pre-game) -- studSF Rudy Gay TOR v BOS (Pre-game) -- Great first game in TOR, and they are making him the focal point of the offense.PF David West IND @ PHI (Pre-game) -- Has had a good run the past three games. Hoping back-to-back do not hurt his stats too much.PF Marreese Speights CLE v CHA (Pre-game) -- Getting alot of run in the CLE frontcourt - another good value option tonight.C DeAndre Jordan LAC @ ORL (Pre-game) -- Griffin OUT, and grabbed 22 boards in 40 minutes last game.

Here's my tournament lineup:KyrieBaylessMooreFoyeLBJDurantSpeightsWestJordanIt can be argued that Kyrie isn't worth the cash with a lot of other good options at PG, but he had 53 FDP last time he face Charlotte.West playing 3 nights in a row is tricky, but Philly is short-handed up front.Still might sub Tristain Thompson for West so I can put Nick Young in for Foye.

two lineups for me tonightParkerIrvingFoyeET MooreDurantJamesSpeightsPattersonHawes-----------RubioBaylessWadeHardenDurantJamesAllenMbah A MouteHawes

Another good play seems to be Cunningham tonight. Could allow a big upgrade of Martin to ???Also, looking at the late game only schedule...anyone have confidence in Dalembert again tonight? Sanders is out. Thinking of this (LATE GAMES):Your TeamSalary remaining: $200PG Damian LillardPOR@DAL$7,000PG Tony ParkerSA@MIN$7,800SG Monta EllisMIL@UTA$7,400SG O.J. MayoPOR@DAL$6,500SF Shawn MarionPOR@DAL$6,500SF Nicolas BatumPOR@DAL$6,900PF Dante CunninghamSA@MIN$4,900PF LaMarcus AldridgePOR@DAL$9,000C Samuel DalembertMIL@UTA$3,800
No takers on Sam in the late games? I'm thinking he'll be a popular pick...but my confidence in this lineup proabably means a 40th place finish.

'Bobcat10 said:
'Bobcat10 said:
No takers on Sam in the late games? I'm thinking he'll be a popular pick...but my confidence in this lineup proabably means a 40th place finish.
edit: oops, I posted a tweet about Sanders playing but that was old.He might play though. His injury is supposed to be minor.

'Bobcat10 said:
'Bobcat10 said:
edit: oops, I posted a tweet about Sanders playing but that was old.He might play though. His injury is supposed to be minor.
Yeah...looks like it went from a possible bad back injury to possibly a minor injury. Time to come up with Plan B.Edit: Sanders officially out

Worst night in a while last night for me and the lineup I posted here was the worst one. Too many bargain players that scored like bargain players trying to squeeze 3 9k guys into my lineup.

I only won the Late Night lineup above. Good thing you tailed that, BnB, cuz we didn't win crap with the other lineups we posted in here...at least I didn't.

Worst night in a while last night for me and the lineup I posted here was the worst one. Too many bargain players that scored like bargain players trying to squeeze 3 9k guys into my lineup.
I think I'm going to opt of of nights where there's more than 8 games. Just too many chances, too many players and the luck factor increases.I really like playing when there are 4 to 6 games per night.

Anyone still playing?Tonite was free money in the 50/50s. 19 of the 50 in my league starter a 0. Condia had to get killed tonite as he was playing Parker.I've been treading water winning the 50/50s and losing the big contests.

Users who are viewing this thread