What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

My first auction and first super-flex...and it was Dynasty (1 Viewer)

BINGBING

Footballguy
I took about 4 years off from FF other than a couple free Yahoo leagues here and there.  Got back into a dynasty league last year and led from week 1 and throughout the way to winning the title.  Only my second year back into playing seriously i'm talked into joining a startup auction dynasty (which i've never done) and it is Super-flex with the ability to start a max of 2 QB's (which i've never done).

12 team PPR with 1.25 PPR for TE's and .25 points per rushing attempt (This will be my weakness with this roster)

10 starters...and no kickers or defense.  24 roster spots with no kickers or D means deep rosters.

Starting lineup:

1 QB
2 RB
2WR
1 TE
4 flex of any position but only up to two QBs total

QB's

Mariota

Brees

Big Ben

Mahomes (R)

RB's

Ameer Abdullah

Samaje Perine (R)

Kareem Hunt (R)

Joe Williams (R)

Elijah McGuire (R)

Mark Ingram and Kamara (R) - Feel like I own the backfield here for a few years.

Marlin Mack (R) and Robert Turbin - Feel like I MIGHT own the future of this backfield here for at least a couple years.  They were cheap.

WR"S

Doug Baldwin

Jordan Matthews

Mike Williams (R)

John Ross (R)

Devante Parker

Willie Snead

Josh Doctson

Cameron Meredith

Breshad Perriman

Tywan Taylor (R)

TE

Austin Hooper

\I also drafted E Sanders and J Edelamn during the draft.  Sold Sanders for a future 2nd that I could see would be a decent 2018 2nd, then sold J Edelman and MY 2nd for a 2018 1st to a team that is horrendous and has Tannehill as his #1 QB in a league you can start 2 QB's in.  It's a struggle to name 10 starters even without byes or injuries.  Likely a top 3 pick.

I feel like the trades I made were smart based on my roster that is young...trade those old WR's and turn them into owning two 1st and a high 2nd., but I had no intention going into the draft of owning so many young players.  I usually feel like 3-4 year vets vets get overlooked in dynasties, but rookies were insanely cheap.  Dalvin Cook went for $70.  I drafted all of these rookies for just over $100.

By comparison here are the rosters:  https://www79.myfantasyleague.com/2017/options?L=41020&O=07

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread