What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Music You Can't Stop Listening To (1 Viewer)

Klimtology

Footballguy
Alanis - Ablaze

Another Alanis Track - That I would be good

:thumbup:

Alanis - Ablaze

Great picks. That Alanis album from 2020 with Ablaze is my favorite of hers. Love the dark vibes.

Alanis - Ablaze

Great picks. That Alanis album from 2020 with Ablaze is my favorite of hers. Love the dark vibes.
:goodposting:

Okay, I'm gonna get to do this. This has been killing me for a week. Cannot get it out of my head.

It's you, it's you, it's all for you

I miss my friends and I miss music
Me and my friends we miss rock n' roll

Okay, I'm gonna get to do this. This has been killing me for a week. Cannot get it out of my head.

It's you, it's you, it's all for you

I miss my friends and I miss music
Me and my friends we miss rock n' roll

wow ❤️

ethereal to me, like shoegaze meets Hope Sandoval (Mazzy Star) - it's a dreamlike tapestry, very lush and textured.

in my wheelhouse.

Failure was mentioned as a band that should have had more recognition in a prior thread. I checked them out and now listen to them daily. Downloaded their albums. Failure Pandora.

Love it.

I've been listening to this every day for the last couple weeks, especially on my phones when I ride my bike....a collaboration between Howling Giant, and Sergeant Thunderhoof.....they each did a 20 minute song, and had input on each other's track to make a cohesive offering based on a Japanese myth about two sword makers.....one light, and one dark, basically......I think it's awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread