What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MTV News has some advice for white guys in 2017 (1 Viewer)

I used to love MTV. Spent most of my TV time there when I was younger. Unfathomable how they could #### up something so good.

One of two things need to happen.

Either stupidity needs to become painful or people Need to start being as clever as they think they are.

Mods, please change title. It's white GUYS....not white PEOPLE. As a white guy, I'm offended that even this thread doesn't give us propers. 

I still associate certain songs with their video when I hear them, when a songs popularity lined up with when my family had cable. Early ones like Thriller and Sledgehammer; then Pour Some Sugar on Me and Welcome to the Jungle, 18 and Life, Vogue ( :wub: ), November Rain, Jeremy, Under the Bridge ...

Watched a ####ton of MTV a certain few summers. Have no idea whatsoever where the channel is on my cable currently.

Somewhere out there, there's a 25 year old "Social Media Coordinator" (or some other bull #### job title) who is REALLY ####### proud of themselves for making this nonsense.

If I ever find out that that person makes more money than I do, I seriously have to contemplate killing myself.

MTV is like ESPN: so awesome back in the day, but such a steaming pile of dog #### now. 
I still vividly remember the day I forever left ESPN in 2013. They were intensely (I mean like every 10-15 minutes) covering, playing, and analyzing the "cultural impact" of the video of the Miami Heat doing the Harlem Shake. It was nearly as bad as all the non-stop Tebow coverage in between.

Users who are viewing this thread