What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF - what do you need? (1 Viewer)

Judge Smails

Footballguy
Thought I'd get a head start.

I'm down 11.  He has Alshon, I have Viking D.  Pretty aggressive scoring for D's if they can keep yards down.  I need the Bears to #### the bed and quit.  A couple Cutler pick 6's would be sweet.

I'm up 19, he has Rudolph and right now I have KaDeem Carey.  I may drop Carey for Patterson or Thielen but not sure which one has the most potential.  This is also a victory points league so it's not just the win I'm looking to hang onto, I want to get into the top 4 scoring teams so I do have an actual decision to make.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm down 11.  He has Alshon, I have Viking D.  Pretty aggressive scoring for D's if they can keep yards down.  I need the Bears to #### the bed and quit.  A couple Cutler pick 6's would be sweet.
Man we are close to the same situation. 

I'M down 12.  he has alshon.  i have vikings def and rudolph in a ppr.  I feel like I got a good shot

Up 9 going against Rudolph and Minny defense.  So I need the Bears to basically shut out the Vikes with no sacks or TOs. :sadbanana:  

Got a shot. UP 5.7 w/ Alshon left vs Zach Miller.

Shouldn't of had to start Alshon except for bye week/injury hell... 

Up 14 against Connor Barth

FG 39 and under = 3 pts

FG 40 to 49 = 5 pts

FG 50+ = 7 pts

Barth hasn't had a 14 pt game all yr..hope that streak extends for one more week

Judge Smails said:

I'm in the same boat as you.  I'm down 11.66.  Looks like we'll be cheering together.

I need 20 from asiata which is a major long shot...i was so comfortable going into last night with a 40 point lead and my opponent having bryant, mathews and bailey...he got 60 from those 3

I need 9 yards from Diggs. I'm hoping I won't need to stay up late to see him lock in my win but I have very little confidence.

One league, no MNF sweat this week as I pulled off an improbable 154-119 upset.  In the other I have a comfortable 105-74 lead, but he has Harrison Smith and Danielle Hunter left to go - so I'd say I am about an 80% chance to win....if Hunter racks up 3-4 sacks then I will start to sweat.

In one league I'm up 10 with Asiata and Rudolph against Diggs.  I like my chances, but I've been burnt on Monday night a few times this year, so I'm a bit nervous.  In another league I just need the Bears defense to stay within 23 points of Bradford.  And in another I'm fine as long as Howard and Walsh don't go off (I'd have been fine in that league, but then Dak Prescott exploded).

I'm in a good spot in each league individually, but if this is somehow a high scoring game I'll be in trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:
Down 9. I have the Vikings D, opponent has Rudolph. I am counting on some of that Jay Cutler turnover magic to help me get there.

:censored:  miracle. 

PPR, tackle heavy lead (2 pts/tck, 1 assist, 5 pt sack) 

I have Asiata & Everson Grifffen, my opponent has a 56 point lead. 

Not impossible, just very, very, very unlikely. 

:censored:  miracle. 

PPR, tackle heavy lead (2 pts/tck, 1 assist, 5 pt sack) 

I have Asiata & Everson Grifffen, my opponent has a 56 point lead. 

Not impossible, just very, very, very unlikely. 
Reverse for me. Up by 45 and he has Asiata and Amos left. Similar scoring. They have been averaging about 25pts/wk for the last 3 weeks.

Other league I am up by 17.5 (4 - 75- 1) and he has Alshon left. PPR.

>= 16.5 points from Stefon Diggs in PPR.  Here's hoping he's healthy and picks up crap load of receptions with McKinnon out.

7 50+ yard field goals from Blair Walsh.

Sportsline says I have a 1% likelihood of success.

So you're telling me there's a chance...

Waingro said:
Need 10 points from Asiata
I need pretty much the opposite - for Asiata to score < 10 points.

I think you have the much, much better side of this. Vikes don't even have another back to run the ball (doubt the FB Line suddenly gets involved) so the volume is a lock. 

About 25 points from Vikings D. I gotta have a shot against Cutler in his first week back during a ptime time game right? Maybe 2 pick 6s, 7 sacks, 7 pts allowed..

MAYBE 

Two scenarios. I'm down 17 and have the Vikings D going. Jay Cutler is my hero tonight.

Other is I'm up 22 and he has Asiata going. I have a feeling he's going to have a nice game tonight, but hopefully not too nice.

I need pretty much the opposite - for Asiata to score < 10 points.

I think you have the much, much better side of this. Vikes don't even have another back to run the ball (doubt the FB Line suddenly gets involved) so the volume is a lock. 
PPR league? If not, we might both have a shot tonight. 

Users who are viewing this thread