What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF **Packers at Raiders** (-2.5, 45.5) 8:15 Kickoff (1 Viewer)

I'm stunned how conservative LaFleur has been with the O for Love. Nothing downfield or intermediate at all.

I sad Love needs to get more layups, but these are just short quick throws to the flat and a TON of Dillon runs.

A little FF life for AJ Dillon. Glad I didn't cut him now anyway.

I would say "sell high" but who am I kidding?

If I'm McDaniels, I'm trying to get Jacobs going on this drive. Turnovers are gonna decide this game, and I'd rather not put it in either QBs hands.

I'm willing to bet after this game is over, they announce that Adams is still hurt and they didn't want him to aggravate the injury. You don't have 3rd and 6 after just giving up the lead and have your best WR run a 3 yard curl.

Garoppolo so far 14/22 141 yards 1 TD 1 INT 2 sacks 16 yards

If he posted that stat line on the 49ers, Lombardi would tweet that his EPA is off the chart.

I roster Watson in dyansty and my breath stopped during that ******** tackle.

They should throw that guy out of the game for that.

Why 2 runs up the middle with Dillon... Raiders were sitting on it both times. Then 3rd down you go shotgun spread? Weirdly conservative and predictable playcalling.

I roster Watson in dyansty and my breath stopped during that ******** tackle.

They should throw that guy out of the game for that.
to be fair, it seemed like he pulled to the side and purposefully was a bit more careful....he didnt drag him straught back and land on his legs like they used to do when they were killing guys with it

Need 3.2 pts from Doubs in a PPR.............every week same old thing at least 1 league should be a slam dunk win I have to sweat it out till the end. I could have played Dillon instead but he has been poo all year.

Davante seems to be avoiding contact and going down.

Likely smart on his part. And maybe part of the plan.

I just want him to stay healthy and being fed the rest of the year.

Users who are viewing this thread