What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**MNF - Packers at Giants** (+6, 37) 8:15 - ABC (1 Viewer)

Packers playing very well.
Love playing lovely.
Giants D is playing better.
Tommy Cutlet gives The Giants some fire.
At home,Prime Time,I'm calling it...

G-Men- 23
Pack- 20

Love playing lovely.

G-Men- 23
Pack- 20
This wouldn't surprise me.

At home. Decent chance the Pack reading their press clippings too much. Think this one is close. GB doesn't exactly have many healthy bodies on offense.

Love playing lovely.

G-Men- 23
Pack- 20
This wouldn't surprise me.

At home. Decent chance the Pack reading their press clippings too much. Think this one is close. GB doesn't exactly have many healthy bodies on offense.
Agreed the Packers very well may lose but I don't think it will have anything to do with them reading their press clippings too much. I don't get that vibe from this team at all. They seem very grounded.

This is the 4th Packers road game this year where the home team is wearing their throwback jerseys.

You cant run a half yard route when you need a yard. Reached out too late.

I think the original call was right.

Love's just gotta keep going with that and try to plow over the DB with the blocker already working him. Him hesitating and making that cut screwed the play up.

Love's just gotta keep going with that and try to plow over the DB with the blocker already working him. Him hesitating and making that cut screwed the play up.
Yeah just keep running outside. May not get the 1st but 4th and short and a chance to go for it or get points. Opened himself up to injury and bad things like a fumble

Love not been sharp tonight. Missing on 3rd down early. Bad decision on the run leading to a fumble…and then the interception.

Forgot this game is on. Ha ha
Because that 10-7 dolphins/titans game has been exciting?
No. I was watching that one for Tyreek. I will admit fantasy football has ruined my way of watching games. I watch players more than teams now. The fact that neither myself or my opponent has any Packer and Giant is more the reason then anything.
I’ve noticed this too. Even sometimes to the detriment of watching my own NFL team to possibly catch some excitement of one of my players.

Users who are viewing this thread