What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF**Las Vegas at Kansas City** (-7.5) (52) (1 Viewer)

The timing was off, but man, if Renfrow doesn’t run into Adams, I think Adams has a TD there.
But they went with like the lowest probability play call on 4th and 1 with the game on the line. Now as a Steelers fan, I should not be criticizing any other coaching staff in this league but I have no idea why they would call that play.

Not a fan of that late overturn. Double clutch <> bobble. Looked more like a regrip/adjustment then a bobble to me. Could see calling it incomplete live, but that adjustment fell short of control loss to me. :shrug:

Adams catches that and scores and I come back from a 60+ point monday night deficit.

Instead I'm 0-5 despite being 6th in my league in scoring. Sweet season.

Why da off you throwing a 50 yard bomb on 4th and 1
Coach wants to be the smartest guy on the planet? I’m at a complete loss with that call.
It played out comically bad, but they were almost assured single coverage on Adams there. Like I said above, if his own guy didn’t take him out, Adams had a step and a half on his guy and very likely catches that for a TD (which would have also been just enough to give me about a .5 point win this week).

Not a fan of that late overturn. Double clutch <> bobble. Looked more like a regrip/adjustment then a bobble to me. Could see calling it incomplete live, but that adjustment fell short of control loss to me. :shrug:
I thought you had to have full control and then get 2 feet down. A double clutch or bobble doesn’t seem like full control.

McDaniels took over a playoff team and is 1-4. 6-21 in his last 27 games as an NFL head coach. Terrible head coach.
nope, bad take. carr throws 4 picks and the raiders lose by 5 to the chargers on the road, then lose on a fumble returned for a td in OT, the last 2 losses even worse
You are what your record is, right? 6-21 over his last 27 games. And he has no previous track record of winning over the long haul, Super Bowls, etc. as a head coach to where this stretch can be considered an anomaly. Even if we throw in that sterling 6-0 start he had with the Broncos in 2009, he is still 12-21 as a head coach. That is poor.

Adams showing his frustration after the game shoving the camera man. I don’t like it but does the camera man literally have to block his path to the locker room immediately after a heartbreaking loss?

Adams catches that and scores and I come back from a 60+ point monday night deficit.

Instead I'm 0-5 despite being 6th in my league in scoring. Sweet season.
I lost by 1.38 in 0.5 PPR. If the Adams catch is upheld or if he doesn't get bumped into by Renfrow and catches the 4th and 1 throw, I win.

I thought you had to have full control and then get 2 feet down. A double clutch or bobble doesn’t seem like full control.
Ball never left his hands though. It moved a little, but never left his hands. Like I said.....had it been called incomplete to start, would have been ok with it....just didn't feel like it was enough to overturn the initial call. I realize it's me and I won't gain a lot of support on this one...just didn't like it

That game was a joke.

The referees screwed up a game for both sides. Was developing drama on its own, and then that Chris Jones call followed by the NFL……errr…..referees totally giving the Chiefs every call in the second half as payback is a joke.

Disgraceful game.

Sweet. Adams probably looking at a suspension after the bye week for shoving an innocent camera guy. Good times.

This presser will be really disappointing if someone doesn't ask Reid the tough questions... Why are you drawing moustaches on your players?

That game was a joke.

The referees screwed up a game for both sides. Was developing drama on its own, and then that Chris Jones call followed by the NFL……errr…..referees totally giving the Chiefs every call in the second half as payback is a joke.

Disgraceful game.
Agreed, and props to you for saying it even as your team won.

Still have no idea what the hell that holding on the FG was about. The Carr roughing the passer call either. On top of all the crap yesterday headlined by sacking Brady now being illegal, and it was just a garbage week of football. Only game I found myself actually enjoying was the London game.

That game was a joke.

Disgraceful game.
I disagree I think the Referees missed a few key calls against the Raiders. The holding call that was not called on Chris Jones where Aikman said if that is not holding I do not know what is. I believe the next play they passed it to Adams for a TD. Refs also missed the RTP call on Mahomes where he was slung down to the ground like Jarrett did to Brady. Consistency if the call is made in one game it has to be called across the entire league. REFS were horrendous.

That game was a joke.

Disgraceful game.
Every call? Chris Jones was flat out being held, overtly, on the final drive. No call. Blatant. Easy call. Nada.

It was disgraceful that the refs suck that badly though.

Seriously the holding is getting blatant and the refs are looking right at it. Keep your hands inside the defenders torso if your hands get outside the torso and are on the defenders shoulders or armpits throw the flag. These OLineman are elite and they had no issues with leverage in the HS and College game and now they can't stop a Defensive Lineman or Tackle.

NFL.com is just as bad as CNN or MSNBC when expecting fair news cycles. Nothing on NFL.com regarding the roughing the passer call from tonight's game. It never happened that is what the NFL wants you to think.

Users who are viewing this thread