What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MJD ankle injury (1 Viewer)

Unwrittenlaw

Footballguy
Probably nothing too major but it might shed light on why he's been unproductive so far:

Maurice Jones-Drew was limited in Wednesday's practice with an ankle injury.Perhaps the ankle injury sheds some light on Jones-Drew's limited role in Week 2, as he lost late-game carries to Rashad Jennings. The Jags were also getting blown out, of course, but this is a situation to monitor. Through two games, he has a 3.7 yards-per-carry average, no TDs, and a fumble lost.

Last edited by a moderator:
In case anyone's curious about Jennings, not only did Best rock the Philly defense last week but next on the JAX docket are Indy and Buffalo. :lmao:

limited on Wed. doesn't mean a whole lot to me. Especially for a veteran.

The running lanes haven't been there and MJD has spent most of his time fighting for inches. Haven't seen him in the open field enough to know if he's lost a gear

Well, crap. I hope this is nothing...but I was thinking 150 and 2-3 TD's was in store for MJD this week.

Users who are viewing this thread