What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Minnesota at Seattle (1 Viewer)

Goodness. NFL refs are progressively worse as the league goes to the pass more often. Horrid PI calls all year long.

Yep. Ponder still sucks.
Screen Pass setup nicely.. all Ponder has to do is drop it into Peterson's arms and... Over throws him.. :lol:

Well, at least if he doesn't have the touch needed for short passes we can always rely on his strong arm for deep passes :mellow:

Seattle O always goes into a major shell as soon as they get ahead. That can come back to bite 'em some day.

Fire the coaching staff immediately.
Why? Minnesota season ended weeks ago. Frazier can get us the #1 pick.
You don't think an interim coach could do the same? Fire Spielman too for how he has handled the QB situation.
Vikings have to lose the last 6 games to have a shot at getting the #1 pick. I am confident in Frazier ability to meet adversity with passivity. Interim coach migh take some chances like go for it on 4th and 2, try a trick play or fake punt.

At this point I am on the fence about firing Speilman. I am really doubting his ability to pick the right QB.

nice win. a bye and then a true test of your talent awaits. see you in a couple seahawks.
Are they still only one win ahead of NO?
Well if you must quote the drunk version on me, what I meant was New Orleans has one more loss. But then if you were intelligent enough you probably would have figured out thats what I meant. See you in a couple Sweeny.
Weird how you kept saying "win" then. As in, more than once. Funny how I'm the unintelligent one when you're the drunkard that can't count. Smart guys don't post when they're so drunk they can't count or when they're drunk enough to imagine excuses and games that never even happened and repeat them in several threads. Sorry friend, all signs point to Seattle as the 1 seed and you as the non-intelligent one.

Users who are viewing this thread