What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Minnesota at Green Bay (1 Viewer)

So easy for the Packers defense.. play rush defense and if Ponders drop back.. ATTACK. Simple game plan facing Ponder...

Guess I didn't need to take tomorrow off as there is no way I'm staying up to watch the rest of this :tfp:

Last edited by a moderator:
Did Minnesota even get past the middle of the field yet?

Ponder just needs to be a househusband since he hit the jackpot with his wife.

The guy might be worse than Cousins.

what was nice is after he just scored touchdown.he acted like he has been there before.no bul crap dancing.just handed the ref the ball.class,,,like barry sanders used to do

Going to be hard for Ponder to find a job on the football field after this- except for a possible job as a pee-wee ref

Patterson was just running wide open, nobody within 5 yds, on a short drag. Ponder never looks.

In Ponders defense he is getting no protection. Man am glad I came to my senses and kept Patterson or Jennings out of my lineup.

Another pass call n 1st down.. really Norv? I'm beginning to think management forced Zimmer to keep Ponder so they want to show why they wanted him gone.

Otherwise :confused:

Oh. Great fumble now.. :UGLY:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a chose the wrong defense to pick up this week. Had I know Bridgewater would be out I would have gone the pack over Broncos.

Users who are viewing this thread