What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mike Hart or Donald Brown (1 Viewer)

MrSoup

Footballguy
Have at it Shark pool. You have an hour.

Please don't tell me this goes in the assistant coach. I don't own either of these guys. This isn't a WDIS.

Have at it Shark pool. You have an hour.Please don't tell me this goes in the assistant coach. I don't own either of these guys. This isn't a WDIS.
And this is a WDIS, I just got sick of the Shanahan/DMac thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
(RotoWire) Brown (hamstring) is active for Monday night's game against the Texans.

Analysis: Mike Hart is officially listed as the starter, but Hart and Brown will likely share the workload. It's tough to predict who will get the most opportunities, but if you're deciding between the two, we like Brown slightly better from a fantasy perspective.

Link

Not sure here. A hamstring injury can easily rear up and Brown will be out (think Revis against the Pats a few weeks ago). I agree that Brown has more upside but all it takes is a tightening hammy and Hart will be getting the majority of touches. Looks like Brown fully participated on Saturday though...

Who is better/has had more success at picking up the blitz?

For what it's worth, I think I like Donald Brown more, despite Hart being named the starter. Kind of surprising for me.

The thing about Hart, is its not like he was just picked up. He been off and on the Colts for multiple years. I think they will be happy with him picking up the blitz. From what I have seen, Brown has struggled somehwhat at blitz pickup. That being said, I think its a toss up.

I'm starting Brown as my RB3 but my week has been shot to hell so barring a miracle tonight from Brown and Tamme I'm done. I'm basically going to start him and see how he looks and use tonight as an evaluation period as to whether I want to keep him long-term with Addai possibly out for awhile.

I think Brown has a higher upside since he's the more explosive player. I think Hart is the safer choice tonight and might be a better bet for goal-line looks although I'm not sure there's a large enough sample size for either player in that area. But given how I think this game should be a high-scoring affair, I think Brown's big-play potential could be something the Colts want to utilize. So I'm going to toss him in with minimal expectations and see what happens.

Reports are that Hart is getting the start tonight and Brown to come in to spell him. Looks like Brown is not quite there yet.

Mike Hart looked great while it lasted. I think it speaks more about the offensive line though.

Mike Hart looked great while it lasted. I think it speaks more about the offensive line though.
I think it says more about Houston's poor defense than their line, which isn't exactly known for being great run blockers. Still, Hart looked much better than Brown, and about as good as Addai usually does. He should be in the mix the rest of the way as long as he is healthy.

hart looks to have a ton better instincts than brown. hart fell was never a great draft prospect due to middling size and combine numbers and since has torn his acl. no way he is as athletic as brown but he finds the holes and makes timely cuts for extra yards. its possible brown is still hampered or simply not in game shape after sitting for so long.

Hart is totally a lunch bucket style RB.

He gets his yards on sheer will and determination.

i think he slipped and fell at least 3-4 times just cutting lol.

Nice performance though.

Users who are viewing this thread