What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mike Adams (1 Viewer)

dahabi

Footballguy
Anyone get a chance to check out his performance? He has duel position capabilities in my league (with CB). I can't see the full box score, but just doing the math, it appears he had 4 tackles and 3 pass defenses. Is he worth an add of any kind or was week 1 his only shot at value with Carter getting healthier?

i'm sure this is just going to cloud the situation a little more but.. i've been trying to find ANY info on the bronco Safety position for 2 weeks now. according to the footballguys depth charts, quinton carter is the starting SS. i cannot find any info, anywhere on what is going on behind the scenes! i will keep digging and try to get you and i some solid information.

According to the game books, Adams (SS) and Rahim Moore (FS) both played every defensive snap for the Broncos last week. Carter did play, but only special teams from what I can see.

Users who are viewing this thread