What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Miami at Seattle (1 Viewer)

Gutsy performance by Wilson, seems to be a sprain and something he can play thru...heavily taped. 

6-3...Phins you don't even need to score a lot today...oh boy. 

Miami with 7 yards in 2nd half. Wilson pretty much just hopping around on one leg. Going to be a rough 4th quarter.

Had no idea we have a PK named Darr...what happened to Stugis and Franks?

Fouts just said Franks!!! he did...that's not out kicker, lol   :lmao:

Phins coulld have tied it 6-6 and with Wilson hobbling would have liked their chances to hold then go on a long FG winning drive but NO!!!

Miami keeps tripping over its own **** today. Seattle has all but tried to give the game away and Miami will have none of it

Had no idea we have a PK named Darr...what happened to Stugis and Franks?

Fouts just said Franks!!! he did...that's not out kicker, lol   :lmao:

Phins coulld have tied it 6-6 and with Wilson hobbling would have liked their chances to hold then go on a long FG winning drive but NO!!!
Franks is the kicker, Darr is the punter (Holder)

Miami's current state of WRs on full display today...this is not good. I would urge a lot of caution even abandon ship for those trying to score on the Phins in 2016...they need some serious help at WR. 

I'm not sure Landry catching 120 balls is a good thing for Miami.

Nobody will see it but yes his ST blunder not good despite a pretty good game on terms of his OL play, shame he will be the scapegoat over this...why is he out there?
Because he needs to be out there. We are horrid along the LOS and he is arguably ur best OL on the team right now.

Brandon Albert is done. And Pouncy can't stay on the field anymore.

Well....put up or shut up time.

And that ####### Still's drop is still looming like a massive thunder cloud over this teams head. That so far has been a turning point play. Everything went into the ####ter after that drop.

That is the sign of a losing team. Which we will be this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to see Gase and THill call Caroo's number on a fly pattern, just try it, nothing to lose right now. Seattle isn't expecting it really. In fact they are gonna be looking to seal the game with a short interception...

DO IT!!!

It's pathetic that a team that spent a 1st (Parker), a 2nd (Landry), traded up into the 3rd (Carroo), and traded a 3rd for a vet (Stills) has a poor WR corps. While letting home grown playmakers in Rishard Matthews and Charles Clay get away. Nevermind the contract they gave Cameron at TE.

It's pathetic that a team that spent a 1st (Parker), a 2nd (Landry), traded up into the 3rd (Carroo), and traded a 3rd for a vet (Stills) has a poor WR corps. While letting a home grown playmaker in Rishard Matthews get away. Nevermind the contract they gave Cameron at TE.
Landry is terrific man. 

Caroo is a green raw rookie. I knew he was a project. 

So is the Miami D playing really well or is the offense just that bad on both sides today? I can't watch the game.

If they just give Tanny 3 seconds....we are fine. When he has had time...he has been on point.

Landry is terrific man. 

Caroo is a green raw rookie. I knew he was a project. 
That post was nothing against Landry. Love him in his role. Just about the large number of resources they've spent all together to supply Tannehill with weapons, and they still look like this on offense. With a new offensive guru HC.

It's pathetic that a team that spent a 1st (Parker), a 2nd (Landry), traded up into the 3rd (Carroo), and traded a 3rd for a vet (Stills) has a poor WR corps. While letting home grown playmakers in Rishard Matthews and Charles Clay get away. Nevermind the contract they gave Cameron at TE.
the WR corps is not great, but they are being held back by Tannehill imo

TANNY!!!!!!!! You can't question this kids toughness.

Tannehill showing lot's of moxie on the road in the toughest stadium to play in the entire NFL.

Come on defense.....close this #### out.

Users who are viewing this thread