What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MFL issues for anyone (1 Viewer)

I'm on the clock in an MFL 10 right now and Devin Funchess has been picked twice. Will support fix it before I timeout? I guess I'll just pick. Can I have a second instance of Julio for my team?

Proxy Error

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /2016/home/15119.

Reason: Error reading from remote server

samething around the sametime last night, bad timing since most rookie drafts are happening

hows that upgrade?

Had a trade accepted, and didnt get an email about it. A leaguemate commented on it to me via whatsapp. 

How is this site fine to charge so much, for such a terrible product? I wish my commish would bail on this site

Connection issues, timeouts, and cannot get errors.

No e-mails or texts on any events checked off in the software.

Multiple e-mails on the same trade/private message.

Lots of issues.

We discussed this during their last outage...

We have pretty damn deep benches, and there is no way Id remember every guy on my roster. Plus the trades, draft picks etc... MFL seems a nut hair away from losing all their data on day, imo

We discussed this during their last outage...

We have pretty damn deep benches, and there is no way Id remember every guy on my roster. Plus the trades, draft picks etc... MFL seems a nut hair away from losing all their data on day, imo
Dam, if that happened I would suggest refunds and fold the league.  But your I could see them closing shop

Has anyone else has issues when you upgraded your league to the 2016 site?  I've had it where the rosters haven't transferred and have to be manually updated. And also where the traded draft picks didn't transfer as well. We had to go through the previous years transactions to keep track of any future draft picks that were traded. It was a mess and was never like this before

Has anyone else has issues when you upgraded your league to the 2016 site?  I've had it where the rosters haven't transferred and have to be manually updated. And also where the traded draft picks didn't transfer as well. We had to go through the previous years transactions to keep track of any future draft picks that were traded. It was a mess and was never like this before
Some pick trades transferred and some did not, massive PITA.

I have had a few times I haven't been able to access the site, but they are pretty rare overall. Besides the week they were down of course.

Once there was a major problem with one of my drafts and I got a quick reply from customer service and they proposed a fair solution. One of the best customer service experiences in the past year.... on a Sunday no less.

Instead of posting complaints, or at least in addition to complaints, I would be interested to hear alternative services people claim is better. It wouldn't surprise me if there were better mobile solutions out there, but I would miss the customized rosters/scoring unless someone know alternatives that are just as customizable for a similar price. 

Anyone else having problem ranking players by ADP, they are all in alphabetical order for me no matter what setting I use. Anyway to fix this?

Cant even check ADP of rookie-only drafts right now.

What an effing nightmare this site is. ALL THE TIME

msudaisy26 said:
Anyone else having problem ranking players by ADP, they are all in alphabetical order for me no matter what setting I use. Anyway to fix this?
It seems to be fixed now, but I was seeing the same thing last night.  It was also affecting their auto-draft.   In one of my MFL10's, one guy got the 49er Defense in the fourth round when he timed out.  LOL.

What a crappy IT team they have.

It seems to be fixed now, but I was seeing the same thing last night.  It was also affecting their auto-draft.   In one of my MFL10's, one guy got the 49er Defense in the fourth round when he timed out.  LOL.

Lol, yeah I sent in a ticket and they said they were on it. 

I actually prefer it this way.

Either #### and pre-draft, OR check in 3-4 times per day, OR suffer the consequences of your rude behavior by making 11 other people wait all day. (OR don't sign up if honestly can't figure out how to buy a $25 android phone)

BRAVO MFL! Finally that random jackass in every league has a reason to pull his head out instead of just getting the best ADP player after 8 hours. There are some pretty EASY ways to avoid it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually prefer it this way.

Either #### and pre-draft, OR check in 3-4 times per day, OR suffer the consequences of your rude behavior by making 11 other people wait all day. (OR don't sign up if honestly can't figure out how to buy a $25 android phone)

BRAVO MFL! Finally that random jackass in every league has a reason to pull his head out instead of just getting the best ADP player after 8 hours. There are some pretty EASY ways to avoid it.
I agree with that part, I think they should just be on the clock until they pick, but everyone else can pick as they come up. If it reaches their pick again they forfeit that pick. 

I am not exaggerating, I am currently in a draft where one person has timed out SIX times in TEN picks. 

That includes THREE of his first FOUR picks.

Was it the 4th or 5th round? If it was the 5th I am in that league and the guy that took over 8 hours to check on his team through a fit and claims MFL gave him a free roll based on the fact he didn't like the player the computer gave him. JFC, if you heard this guy ##### and moan about it you had to ask yourself..... why didn't you simply predraft or check on your team every 8 hours if you were this passionate about your team? It's perfectly understandable someone may be off the internet for 8 hours.... but that is why the predraft option is there. Has a lot less to do with the IT dept and a lot more to do with the age of entitlement imo. This guy was seriously having an MOP level melt-down when he couldn't be bothered to run his own team.

Was it the 4th or 5th round? If it was the 5th I am in that league and the guy that took over 8 hours to check on his team through a fit and claims MFL gave him a free roll based on the fact he didn't like the player the computer gave him. JFC, if you heard this guy ##### and moan about it you had to ask yourself..... why didn't you simply predraft or check on your team every 8 hours if you were this passionate about your team? It's perfectly understandable someone may be off the internet for 8 hours.... but that is why the predraft option is there. Has a lot less to do with the IT dept and a lot more to do with the age of entitlement imo. This guy was seriously having an MOP level melt-down when he couldn't be bothered to run his own team.
It actually was the 5th now that I look at it but I don't see him throwing a fit so I don't think it's the same league.  League 18097.

Did he write all this on the "league chat"? You have a link?

Sounds like he needs to be banned from MFL10s, rather than be comped a league. Pretty crappy.

If I ruled the MFL10 world, I would keep M. Bryant and Megatron high up on the ADP and not let people get taken off auto once they are on...time outs happen, but no excuse for back-to-back timeouts.

One of our commissioner's just paid our MFL league fees this year and it was only 24.98 in a new league I just joined. Wonder if they are discounting leagues because of all the problems. Anyways have your commissioners check it out. 

One of our commissioner's just paid our MFL league fees this year and it was only 24.98 in a new league I just joined. Wonder if they are discounting leagues because of all the problems. Anyways have your commissioners check it out. 
Still $60 dollars for me. And that's the early bird special. 

Sounds like he needs to be banned from MFL10s, rather than be comped a league. Pretty crappy.

If I ruled the MFL10 world, I would keep M. Bryant and Megatron high up on the ADP and not let people get taken off auto once they are on...time outs happen, but no excuse for back-to-back timeouts.
Currently in one of the more interesting MFL10's that I've drafted in so far.

Oddly enough, some team took Megatron in the 8th round. Not a timed out ADP pick either. I'm not interested in drafting him right now (I'll admit I did take him at the 11/12 turn of an MFL10 about 3 months ago), but if i was I'd probably wait 11-12 more rounds.

Another team in the same league took the Denver D in the 6th. Again, not a timed out ADP pick.

As far as not letting people get taken off auto, can't say I'd agree. Sometimes unexpected things happen. However, I'd vote to put someone on auto after their 2nd time out even if it's not consecutive. I'd only allow them off auto after they did one pre-selection pick. Actually have one guy in the same league as the other 2 I talked about, who's timed out twice (not consecutively). He ended up with Cam Newton in the 3rd and K. Dixon in the 9th via ADP auto picks.

Marauder said:
It actually was the 5th now that I look at it but I don't see him throwing a fit so I don't think it's the same league.  League 18097.
Nope, different league after all. 

Strange coincidence though, because the guy who got auto-drafted the 49ersD also changed his team name to "49ersD in the fourth is absurd".... which was odd because it was actually drafted in the fifth round. Then he "threatened" he was going to draft a defense every round of the draft after that to teach.... the rest of us in the league(?), MFL(?) a lesson????? Which would have been fine with me, but if I could have learned how to make that jag-off actually make a pick in 8-hours I would have learned it long ago. He has since changed his team name to "49ersD in 5th Round". A stickler for details that one, except when he's on the clock.

According to this league his name is "Michael Roban" and he claims he's in around 30 of these leagues.... so I BEG you if you see that name again ask him why he would draft the 49ers Defense in the fifth round. Sounds dumb, brah.

Fresh Prince of Bel Nor said:

Yes, but unfortunately most of the histrionics have already rolled by and if there's a way to get the entire "chat log" I don't know how to do it, otherwise I would probably cut and paste it here. I think he found his xanax pez-dispenser because he's holding it together much better now..... now that he's playing for free.

Yes, but unfortunately most of the histrionics have already rolled by and if there's a way to get the entire "chat log" I don't know how to do it, otherwise I would probably cut and paste it here. I think he found his xanax pez-dispenser because he's holding it together much better now..... now that he's playing for free.
Click on the clear box at the top of the league chat box. It goes back a little further, but older comments drop off that as well.

anyone not getting email notifications or if you do getting them hours later?
I have experienced that problem off and on. While a majority of my picks come at the behest of an email notification I almost always check in on the league at least three times a day. Once in the morning, once middle od the day, once at the end of the night..... with a smart phone that takes about 45 seconds maximum throughout the day. Partially because I want to make sure I am not making the entire league wait for me, partially because I am curious who is being selected. It's kind of shocking to me how many people sign up for one of these yet they can't be bothered to sign in for more than a day....... sometimes two days.

They are down again for "site maintenance". Front page said 4-5:30 AM EST. Now pushing up against 7 AM and still down. I get that if you're going to do it 4 AM is as good a time as any but they never seem to hit their targeted downtime.

Still down... in the middle of a draft...

Honestly, scoring aside, I dont have a single good thing to say about this site anymore.

They are down again for "site maintenance". Front page said 4-5:30 AM EST. Now pushing up against 7 AM and still down. I get that if you're going to do it 4 AM is as good a time as any but they never seem to hit their targeted downtime.
:coffee:  Drinking coffee and waiting patiently for it to get back up. I like to see if there was any moves/messages/trade baits when I wake up. "Have a coffee and check the league's." Kind of thing.

*I'm not sure if I'm using the emoticon properly. 

Love that my FBG SSL league has been up for an hour now, but my main dynasty league (in mid draft) still "down for maintenance"

Users who are viewing this thread