What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MFL Discounted Code (1 Viewer)

domvin

Footballguy
I am in the process of moving my hometown league from CBS of 5 years over to MFL. 179.99 too steep .....and just enough to force me to re-write all the rules, and scoring sytem, etc...

I know there was some talk of a discount if you were a FBG member, anyone have that info?

any help is much appreciated!!

Email, Mike, at MFL, they give a very nice discount for changing over to them and they can help you get your league history from CBS. Very easy to work with. If you are a FBG member you get an additional $10 off, see how they work it on a change over.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in the process of moving my hometown league from CBS of 5 years over to MFL. 179.99 too steep .....and just enough to force me to re-write all the rules, and scoring sytem, etc...

I know there was some talk of a discount if you were a FBG member, anyone have that info?

any help is much appreciated!!
The link for the discount can be found at http://subscribers.footballguys.com/2009/page2.php on the right hand side.If you've already created your league you may need to mail them to get it set for you, not sure.

Justed checked it's half price for a change over. think reg price is 99.99, not sure never paid reg price. $69.99, $79.99, & 89.99 are their 3 levels of early bird pricing. Usually sign up in early june for the 69.99 for both of my leagues, then get a $10 FBG discount on each league to get down to $59.99 each, then get a $10 discount on the 2nd league to bring the final price for each league to $54.99. Can't beat the, price, the service or honesty of those who run it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread