What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Metal Earth 3D Models - Perfect gift for that special someone that you (1 Viewer)

Mad Cow

Welshers and Dawdlers Beware!
On the outside, the Metal Earth models look so very cool. Shiny metal models that you put together with supposedly no tools. Star Wars, Star Trek, tanks, planes, etc. The options are as endless and look so promising.

Then you try building them. My son built a TIE Fighter I got him for Christmas and after about 3 hours and bloody fingers, he displayed it with about 1/3 pride and 2/3 seething anger at his father, I think. I tried building a snow speeder and got about 1/5 through. The thing falls apart as you build it, cuts your fingers, whatever.

So you know that person you have a to buy a gift for, but would rather send a gorilla turd? Now you have your answer. Metal Earth 3D models! The stealth way to tell people to #### you, I hate you.

Huh, double post. Oh well. Just another way those models screw you over.

We've been buying these for my 12-year-old granddaughter for a couple years. She's built the Starship Enterprise, R2D2, and a few others. Never had a problem with any of them. Maybe she just has better genes. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread