What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

McCaffrey trade (1 Viewer)

TwinTurbo

Footballguy
TD only league but double points for rec TD's by RB. Players like McCaffrey and Kamara are gold in this scoring system. 

I was offered David Johnson + Jonathan Taylor for McCaffrey + Zach Moss. Thoughts?

would help to know how many teams in the league and what kind of depth your league has on the bench. this really depends on how desperate you've been without CMC. DJ and JT are not league winners, they're barely flex worthy in decent sized leagues so far this season.

would help to know how many teams in the league and what kind of depth your league has on the bench. this really depends on how desperate you've been without CMC. DJ and JT are not league winners, they're barely flex worthy in decent sized leagues so far this season.
12 teams. 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1K, 1D. 9 starters, 7 bench spots. 

I'm 1-4, leading in points for and against. I'll likely go 1-5 this week and McCaffrey probably isn't going to be activated for at least 1-2 more weeks. 

Like you said, DJ and JT are barely starters in this scoring format, although a couple rec TDs would vault them into the top 10. It's a weird scoring system. Chase Edmonds is top 10 at the moment (tied with Mike Davis) due to having 2 rec TDs. 

leading in points for and against.
ouch, fantasy schedules are not nice sometimes lol. I own CMC too, but as much as you're hurting without him  for another couple weeks i wouldn't make this trade. JT could get some targets, but i can't imagine Da Johnson would get too many targets with Duke there in Houston. it's a crapshoot imo even if you make the trade if they score at all.

Users who are viewing this thread