What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Marvel Contest of Champions - Time Killer (1 Viewer)

Bump for Portis Homer (are you KAC?)

I got the method I use from Reddit as well and makes the T4 arena pretty simple. You will need roughly 75-80 wins to get the T4.

1-6 - Use whatever you want, but plan ahead so that you can advance your streak with minimum amount of units

7-8 - Keep PI under 4000

9-13 - Sandbag (2x max 3* + base 1*)

14-15 - 4* 3/30+ (you will face 5/50 Kang/Thanos teams, but they have no masteries)

16-20 - Keep PI over 4500, but I suggest using your max 4* to be safe

21+ - Keep PI over 4000
My advice here is 16-20 keep PI over 6000 and 21+ keep PI over 4500. I have gotten the 5/50 matchups even with 3x 1550 pre-synergy. Not sure what happens there, but if I roll with 3x 1350 I get the 5/50 matchups more often.
Yup.

If you haven't donated to the treasury, you need to do so.

Assuming we get demoted, the next AQ will be our best chance of getting a t4 class crystal imo

Assuming we get demoted, the next AQ will be our best chance of getting a t4 class crystal imo
How much do we need to run map 4?
A lot.

Pretty much everyone will need to donate about 60K over the course of the next AQ (assuming we run 4,4,3,3,3 or 4,4,4,3,3).

Really curious as to where we'll rank today.
Don't get your hopes up about being promoted. Last AQ 24.7M got demoted from our tier.

A lot.

Pretty much everyone will need to donate about 60K over the course of the next AQ (assuming we run 4,4,3,3,3 or 4,4,4,3,3).

We should set a hard, kickable minimum for donations, similar to the completion event minimums. I'd call for 100k each AQ ( 20k per day, total "loss" of 5-10k gold over 5 days ).

A lot.

Don't get your hopes up about being promoted. Last AQ 24.7M got demoted from our tier.
Along these lines I think top 10 earn class T4s in Peak tier. 29.9M ranked 15th last AQ

A lot.

Along these lines I think top 10 earn class T4s in Peak tier. 29.9M ranked 15th last AQ
Sheesh. Okay then, we're not close yet then.

A lot.

We should set a hard, kickable minimum for donations, similar to the completion event minimums. I'd call for 100k each AQ ( 20k per day, total "loss" of 5-10k gold over 5 days ).
Technically, our alliance earns more from each map than it costs. No need to run this at a loss.

A lot.

Just to play devil's advocate on the donations. The donation scoreboard resets at some point on Sunday, so when an AQ spans across Sunday the donations will get erased. So someone could donate 100k on day 1 to get it over with, then the scoreboard resets after day 3 and they are sitting at 0, when in reality they have done what they are supposed to.

If we run map 3 you should donate back your winnings, if we run map 4 you need to double your winnings.

A lot.

Just to play devil's advocate on the donations. The donation scoreboard resets at some point on Sunday, so when an AQ spans across Sunday the donations will get erased. So someone could donate 100k on day 1 to get it over with, then the scoreboard resets after day 3 and they are sitting at 0, when in reality they have done what they are supposed to.

If we run map 3 you should donate back your winnings, if we run map 4 you need to double your winnings.
For guys that don't run arena, I don't see how map 4 is sustainable if it's that expensive.

Mr. Yuk said:
UOFI_316 said:
Road Warriors said:
(HULK) said:
Road Warriors said:
(HULK) said:

A lot.Pretty much everyone will need to donate about 60K over the course of the next AQ (assuming we run 4,4,3,3,3 or 4,4,4,3,3).

For guys that don't run arena, I don't see how map 4 is sustainable if it's that expensive.
Donate back the winnings and we're fine.

UOFI_316 said:
Road Warriors said:
(HULK) said:
Road Warriors said:
(HULK) said:

A lot.Pretty much everyone will need to donate about 60K over the course of the next AQ (assuming we run 4,4,3,3,3 or 4,4,4,3,3).

Easy solution: I can take screenshots before the reset. Boom.

Thinking about trying ROL--I need some tips and tricks ASAP!
Do you have an awoken Star Lord or Black Bolt? A Guillotine (awoken is better but not necessary)? Or an Electro and a hundred revives?

If not, you cannot beat Wolverine and thus, cannot beat the realm.

I think I'm going to sell all my 2* heroes. I know some of you have done this awhile ago. Sad for all that wasted iso back in the days when it took forever even to get a 3* hero.

I'm KAC49, so the one venting. I get why you guys are doing it, and I'm not really mad at anyone for doing it, but still just bitter and frustrated. You guys are getting these extra 3 star and premium crystals, which we never got when we all started as you know, which will allow you to create super teams and get 4 star dups. Also, for the week long alliance events, in reality our alliance is about 5 deep of truly active strong teams, so losing ten times hurt.

I just wish we had all started in that world, as at this point, I've 100% all the quests and don't have it in me to re-do, nor do I really have all those versus re-dos in me either. I have five max dupped 3*, and like 15 3*, but I only have 1 non-dupped 4* and will just never get to that point.

So yeah, sorry about the venting on the chat, I'm not actually mad, just more bitter about my own situation.
Get a load of this hypocrite.

I think I'm going to sell all my 2* heroes. I know some of you have done this awhile ago. Sad for all that wasted iso back in the days when it took forever even to get a 3* hero.
Is this not a bad idea? Don't you get more shards by duping 2* than you would get by selling?
Its a good way to generate points for the SA (constantly leveling and then selling each 2* you get). But yeah, you get less shards this route.

Given the changes to the AQ (it pays in cats now instead of crystal shard rewards), I stopped. Every shard is sacred right now imo.

Do you have an awoken Star Lord or Black Bolt? A Guillotine (awoken is better but not necessary)? Or an Electro and a hundred revives?

Could you kick me in the balls any harder?
Sorry. Just outlining why I haven't done it myself. I do have an Electro (lacking the 100 revives tho), and non-duped SL and BB. No Guillotine.

You could also do it with Dr. Strange if you want to be unoriginal. You have him?

Sorry. Just outlining why I haven't done it myself. I do have an Electro (lacking the 100 revives tho), and non-duped SL and BB. No Guillotine.

You could also do it with Dr. Strange if you want to be unoriginal. You have him?
Nope. Evidently I am the suck at getting 4*'s who matter lol

I have like 15 and only one duped is Ant-Man

Nope. Evidently I am the suck at getting 4*'s who matter lol

I have like 15 and only one duped is Ant-Man
Welp, you need a champion capable of thwarting Wolverine's insane regen.

Dr. Strange can do it by just blocking and only firing of level 3 specials.

Theoretically Magneto could do it by blocking and using only his level 2 special, but that seems ridiculously hard to manage.

Black Bolt (duped) will be able to by throwing enough critical hits to get to where his attack is higher than Wolvie's regen (this will be soon, next character update)

Star Lord (duped) can do it if you can get a combo of a couple hundred hits and get to where his attack is higher than the regen. This is also doable with a 3* duped Star Lord (but really, you need to be able to get a combo of 300+)

Electro can do it by just standing there getting punched, reviving, repeating.

Guillotine can do it with her level 2 special, flipping it so his regen takes away health instead of adding it.

Post next character update, I guess Juggernaut could do it too, if you only attacked with heavies and got a little lucky. Seems ridiculously hard though.

I don't believe there is any other way to beat him.

Do you have an awoken Star Lord or Black Bolt? A Guillotine (awoken is better but not necessary)? Or an Electro and a hundred revives?If not, you cannot beat Wolverine and thus, cannot beat the realm.
Sorry. Just outlining why I haven't done it myself. I do have an Electro (lacking the 100 revives tho), and non-duped SL and BB. No Guillotine.You could also do it with Dr. Strange if you want to be unoriginal. You have him?
That's a low blow. There's only a few champs that can do it, and none are original. Fwiw I used SW quite a bit as well, especially for coulson. If you really wanna be original, gotta do it with someone like Magik or BP.

Oh, forgot about the idea of doing it with Electro. I will have to carve out the next 48 hours so I can hold down the block button and make my way through the realm.

Ask Yoshi what kind of combo you need with 3* StarLord to beat Wolvy. It's 1000+. And if you don't have a block synergy team you're going to be buying potions. Even a 4* StarLord takes a 400+ combo. That's why I'm not going to bother trying until I've got a block synergy team.

Im kind of getting bored
I am just using this as a mini break from COC. I doubt it will hold my interest for longer than a month unless they add some new features. Similar to the DC comics one.
Alliance missions are coming, so I will try to wait around at least til then and see how those go.
Don't worry guys, I'm sure Alliance missions are still coming :thumbup: edit- this was before AQs and alliance events, I was talking about that "Alliance Base" feature that is still coming soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im kind of getting bored
I am just using this as a mini break from COC. I doubt it will hold my interest for longer than a month unless they add some new features. Similar to the DC comics one.
Alliance missions are coming, so I will try to wait around at least til then and see how those go.
Don't worry guys, I'm sure Alliance missions are still coming :thumbup: edit- this was before AQs and alliance events, I was talking about that "Alliance Base" feature that is still coming soon.
I was gonna quote this last night when I saw it lol. I guess "soon" is a relative term.

If you guys can run map 4, you can run map 5. It's actually easier IMO. If yo don't want the difficulty to ramp up, lose two BG's every day and win 1. Should keep it low cost.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you guys can run map 4, you can run map 5. It's actually easier IMO. If yo don't want the difficulty to ramp up, lose two BG's every day and win 1. Should keep it low cost.
If we win one, lose 2... how many points are we looking at for rank?

Last time we went 4,4,3,3,3. Won 2 of 3 on the map 4s, and all the 3s.

Is winning map 5 5 times and losing it 10 times more points? Crazy if it is.

By the way I'm going out for drinks and to the Jets game tonight, so I'll make a run in AQ at about 4:15 central time, but won't be on again until around 10:30 or 11 pm where I'll make another run before I pass out.

By the way I'm going out for drinks and to the Jets game tonight, so I'll make a run in AQ at about 4:15 central time, but won't be on again until around 10:30 or 11 pm where I'll make another run before I pass out.
Jets?

Psst... y'all missed the playoffs (which also are not on Thursday night)

Here in this far off mysterious country to the north, we have a little thing called ice, which has led to a sport called hockey.

You should try to become familiar with it, as its the only franchise in your city with any hope of bringing home a championship.

We're small market, and when you take into account how weak our dollar is, I don't see how we can sign him and Trouba, so I'd be shocked if we didn't let him walk.

P.S. I can't believe we're getting into nitty gritty Jets analysis.

Users who are viewing this thread