What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mark Wimer's Marshawn Lynch Ranking (1 Viewer)

solorca

Footballguy
I was glancing at the rankings for RB's and noticed that Mark Wimer has Marshawn Lynch as unranked (outside of his top 50), saying that he is staying away from the Seahawks situation until the possible suspension info comes out. I understand bumping him down your board a little, but I think we all realize that he'll be out 4 games at most. It seems silly to drop him below the likes of James Starks (who may get cut) and Brandon Jacobs.

I'm not sure if Wimer posts on here, but I think this is one that could use a better explanation.

That is odd, especially considering the opinion of many that he could avoid suspension entirely this season as his court case is unlikely to be resolved.

Agreed, he is going to stretch this out until the offseason. I'd be shocked if he was suspended midseason.

All it should mean is that if you do get Lynch, you must also get Turbin as well.
I agree that long term Turbin is the guy to own, but I've watched both preseason games and I've got to say that Leon Washington has looked pretty good. Keep your eye on him.Yeah, everything I've read locally has said that Lynch will push this to next offseason and his day in court will be in 2013. There is a mixed message on whether the DUI will stand and then also if Lynch will be on the first timer list for substance abuse or be treated as a multiple offender.I guess what I'm saying is, I'm about 60% confident Lynch will not get suspended in any way, and about 95% sure it will be in 2013 if it does happen.

I was glancing at the rankings for RB's and noticed that Mark Wimer has Marshawn Lynch as unranked (outside of his top 50), saying that he is staying away from the Seahawks situation until the possible suspension info comes out. I understand bumping him down your board a little, but I think we all realize that he'll be out 4 games at most. It seems silly to drop him below the likes of James Starks (who may get cut) and Brandon Jacobs. I'm not sure if Wimer posts on here, but I think this is one that could use a better explanation.
Wimer always does stuff like that every year. I questioned him on some random rankings a few years ago. I just don't look at his anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread