What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Man sets car & gas station on fire trying to kill spider (1 Viewer)

DaVinci

FairTaxguy
EEK! A spider!

A motorist got more than he bargained for when he stopped at a Michigan gas station earlier this week and started a fire when he tried to kill a spider with a cigarette lighter.

Surveillance video from the Mobil gas station in Center Line shows flames quickly engulfing the man’s car and the gas pump, Fox 2 Detroit reported Friday, while adding that luckily no one was hurt.

The dopey motorist put out the flames with a fire extinguisher. He told authorities he spotted a spider on his gas tank and pulled out his lighter to get rid of it, the station said. He claimed to be deathly afraid of spiders.
:eek:

Gives you an idea of the overall intellect of cigarette smokers.
I think you mean car driving peasants who pump their own gas.
Or the brilliance of the state of NJ where they don't let morons pump gas, only professionals.
Nj drivers don't take offense to this. We're more than happy to let someone else pump our gas when it's 8 degrees outside the first week of January

Gives you an idea of the overall intellect of cigarette smokers.
I think you mean car driving peasants who pump their own gas.
Or the brilliance of the state of NJ where they don't let morons pump gas, only professionals.
Nj drivers don't take offense to this. We're more than happy to let someone else pump our gas when it's 8 degrees outside the first week of January
Don't take me wrong, I love the NJ gas station plan. It's one of the greatest things for our drives up to Boston. Prices are good too!

Users who are viewing this thread