What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lynn Bowden Jr RB/WR/QB Kentucky (2 Viewers)

Parker OUT I believe

Bowden actually listed as a RB but thinking about a Flex play with Miami missing 3 Receivers today including Gesicki at TE, Peston and Parker all OUT

Is it his time to shine today with everyone out... he's looking at 10+ targets and possibly Lots of Gilmore? Debating between him and Keke
Bowden, Gage and Keke...the targets dropping on Keke after they were routed last week and then he didn't even get garbage time targets. 

Gage has had a couple solid weeks, should get targets today, Falcons can't really run the ball....maybe 7-8 targets for Gage. 

Would you play him ahead of Gage and Coutee if you had those options? I see all of them in the same area of the ranking this week. 

I know they won't all finish the same but it feels like they are close or similar. 
im looking at the same players in .5 ppr

Right now im leaning towards Bowden only because he'll have more touches (should) and I need some upside.

Not pretty options at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you play him ahead of Gage and Coutee if you had those options? I see all of them in the same area of the ranking this week. 

I know they won't all finish the same but it feels like they are close or similar. 
Probably play Coutee.  I’m playing him out of desperation, but Bowden has yardage upside.  Coutee has had good games vs Indy.

Last edited by a moderator:
The slot position in Miami is there for the taking if he develops (unless they take a pure slot guy like Amari Rodgers on day 2). Bowden with the ball in his hands showed a lot more juice than the rest of the WR corps (or maybe I should say "corpse"). I'm just not sure if he survives the WR room overhaul that is hopefully coming. 

Users who are viewing this thread