What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

LT2 or S-Jax (1 Viewer)

Oscar

Footballguy
I'm deciding between these two guys in a re-draft league. 1PPR, standard scoring:

Steven Jackson or Ladanlian Tomlinson

Who do you like better

Got pick 6 and I'm in the same boat. Both have questions, especially injury ones. And you can easily make a case for either. I'd go LT simply because his team is better and will be scoring more and looking to run out the clock more. I also think that Sproles is the clear handcuff and could be plug and play if LT went down. If Jackson goes down, will the guy behind him be able to keep up the pace?

Go 'Cuse!

Last edited by a moderator:
I will probably have a crack at either. I'm going with SJax. The Rams have improved their offensive line and added a good blocking fullback. I think LT is entering the injury proe stage of his career. SJax is also injury prone but he is 26 and LT is 30.

With the chargers high powered offense, the TD opportunities for LT will dwarf Jackson. If you are a d coach playing jackson, u key on him and dont worry about the rest of the garbage the rams have. Too many things to worry about on the chargers....I take LT!

Users who are viewing this thread