What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking up someone's cellphone number (1 Viewer)

brun

Footballguy
So my ex is weirded out because one of the guys in her condo building asked her out via a text. She's never given him her number but she has talked to him a couple times as their assigned parking spots are next to each other.

Should she be concerned? 

Leaving how did he get her cell number aside for a moment...

Idiot.  If their assigned parking spots are next to each other, ask her when he sees her next.  Asking someone on a first date via text/social media is cowardly.

Have no idea about the cell phone number unless maybe they have a mutual friend that shared her number with him. I’m assuming you all think he got it through electronic means?

Is this an ex-wife or ex-girlfriend? You all still talk about this type of stuff? 

Have no idea about the cell phone number unless maybe they have a mutual friend that shared her number with him. I’m assuming you all think he got it through electronic means?

Is this an ex-wife or ex-girlfriend? You all still talk about this type of stuff? 
Ex wife (ex wife #1). My favorite ex wife.🤗

No mutual friends. Just live in same building. 

How does she actually know it is this guy? 
His text referenced a conversation they had about her new car.

Users who are viewing this thread