What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking to The Future (1 Viewer)

JamboTaylor

Footballguy
What players should teams already looking towards next season be targeting? What “tanking” strategies should teams be employing etc?

for IDP the likes of Landon Collins, CJ Mosley, Derwin James, and Danielle Hunter if they were dropped in short bench leagues comes to mind as many of these may have been dropped to make space for active options.  

for IDP the likes of Landon Collins, CJ Mosley, Derwin James, and Danielle Hunter if they were dropped in short bench leagues comes to mind as many of these may have been dropped to make space for active options.  
Mosley hasn't played in two years (minus a game) on opening day next year.  I'm not bullish in him returning to form.

Mosley hasn't played in two years (minus a game) on opening day next year.  I'm not bullish in him returning to form.
Very much so, but if people have some space it may at least be worth seeing if he can get healthy and back to form. 

I try to look at promising RBs in which the starter is an UFA or a potential cap casualty. Guys like:

Brian Hill (although an UFA himself), Snell, Perine, Deejay Dallas, Dobbins, Edmonds, Dillon.

Granted, very few if any will hit due to the starter re-signing or the team drafting a replacement, but you never know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anything to see with Benny Snell either this year or next?

Connor doesn’t seem to be tearing it up and he’s a free agent after this year.

Users who are viewing this thread