What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for a bigger $$$ (1 Viewer)

http://www14.myfantasyleague.com/2014/home/24008#0

^above^ is an example of a slow draft league that I commish. I am part of a facebook group of approx 100 fantasy football die hards. We are currently recruiting for leagues that begin drafting soon. The league above is a 3 part: Veteran only, Rookie Included, & final draft after roster cuts. We have an injury insurance to reimburse blind bid dollars for players injured after drafting but before week #1. The blind bid dollars are available in part or in whole in trade deals. Any interest contact me Jeffrey White (giantjeff75@yahoo.com) as members of " Good vs Evil have expressed interest in creating a couple more early slow drafts in the next few weeks12 team $125-$200 Leaguesafe 100% payout. Custom designed leagues would be voted on for an approx $25 extra fee to create a theme or just juice up a custom NFL professionally designed site, all hosted on MFL. If your on facebook let me know & i'll add you to group.... So much info, could not list all. I started this idea last Year & it has flourished & owners within can't get enough & I'm currently in round 6 of a similar draft that an owner of my league created. Reducing from 4 commished leagues over the last few years, I am committed to only commissioning one league, but I am willing to help setup & share references (i.e Graphic Designer etc) for anyone who has the time & desire to manage a league. 3 of you expressed interest in something, i'm just not sure what you are looking for. These are all redraft leagues, because drafting is pretty much the best part of Fantasy Sports. 24hr per pick max, but most picks are made within an hour or so during the daylight hrs. Give me a shout if you would like to get something going

My leagues are always minimum $1,000 to first place & 3rd place get's entry fee back. 2nd would vary depending on how much was agreed on...... Good vs Evil is $250 entry, but the owners within mentioned like $125 - $150 range

Last edited by a moderator:
Recruiting is open for 12 team MFL custom designed site graphics slow draft league that starts drafting on May 8th. I am helping the commish replicate my league. If interested contact me ASAP..... giantjeff75@yahoo.com a litle less than $200 buy in Leaguesafe!

Users who are viewing this thread