What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Loins or Brownies (1 Viewer)

Which is worse?

• Lose by creating an untimed down by penalty and giving up a 60-yard hail-Mary TD

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Lose by having game-winning FG blocked and returned for a TD

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
I think in the BAL-CLE game thread I posted an article that had a description of all 43 Browns losses that have occurred in the last minute since 1999. Something like 22 were on the last play of the game (either the other team scored or the Browns missed a FG or a final RZ play that failed.)

It's pretty painful being a Lions fan. Not quite that bad, but pretty close.

I don't know, 2012 they lost their last 8 - led or tied every game in the 4th quarter. Last year's playoff loss to the Cowboys. This year against the Seahawks. I've got post around of the litany of heartbreakers, going back to Dempsey kicking a 63 yarder after our first year starting QB called a timeout with 17 seconds for OUR FG because he got too excited (could have wound it down to 5.)

Point being, it's always something. This wasn't a surprising loss for most long time Lions fans. I guess the walkoff kick six is more rare so give this poll to Cleveland.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread