What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Little Kids Get Owned In This Thread (1 Viewer)

SaveFerrisB said:
Sweet J said:
SaveFerrisB said:
BigJohn said:
Sweet J said:
The Third said:
Actually, the funniest part of the video is the end, when the kids are walking back, and number 99 comes into view: "Ha ha, that was a funny hit by the safe. . . What the hell??!!"
Was he laying down when the ball was snapped? :lmao:
It took several viewings for me to figure out was position #99 was playing. After a Jaworski-level analysis, I determined that #99 was lined up at DT, between the LG and C. He was double-teamed (by two kids that may or may not have a heavier combined weight than #99), and was not a factor on the play.
I think I might disagree here. After (multiple) viewings, it appears that the safety comes shooting through the hole that was left when the LG moves over to double-team Grug. If that LG isn't preoccupied, he can move over and pick up the blitz.
I've had the joy of reviewing this play many times today. I think the FS came through the LT/TE gap. I blame the missed block on the fullback. That said, I agree with you that I was mistaken on #99 not being a factor. Since #99 tied up two blockers in the middle, #1 (the FS) had a clear view of the backfield and could come in flying full speed to meet the ballcarrier.This is a wonderful thread. I think my favorite so far is "Chicken Dance Roundhouse", but this thread is like a buffet where everything is delicious.
Karate Champ shtick got a good secondary laugh out of me. :popcorn:

"thats not funny!!!!" well yes it is. I love it when the swing comes back at him and gives him a facial while hes scrambling to get to his feet.

I swear to god, if I owned these things, I could spend all day long making them fall down. I seriously think I'd be entertained for months.

I think we need to keep this thread to kids under the age of say....6. Seeing dumb teenagers is a different thread. I want 3-year-olds getting ##### slapped by cats.

The vids with the infants and toddlers all crack me up because they all end with the camera quickly panning down as the parent tries to run to their rescue.

We have one of those balls and my daughter likes to jump on like that. She likes me to kick it into her too. Except one time I kicked it a little too hard and she spun around and slammed her head into a corner in our basement that is protruding out. Split her forehead and got a huge bump, but fortunately no blood.

Users who are viewing this thread