What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lions @ Seahawks Wildcard Thread (1 Viewer)

Now reading these laughable posts.  The lions and jets are both embarrassments.  But Lions fans mocking the Jets franchise is hilarious.  Lions have been the NFL's dumpster fire forever.  Zero playoff W's since 1991.  Jets have 7 and 3 Championship appearances.  Actually comical to compare the 2 and I hate the Jets.  The Browns are a much better comp for the Detroit Dumpsters.  

Watching the game last night how bad is Wilsons leg?   Seemed like he could not move at all.
First game he didn't have his knee brace on. Looked fine running down field on that one block play but he obviously isn't right and can't go side to side like in the past.

Now reading these laughable posts.  The lions and jets are both embarrassments.  But Lions fans mocking the Jets franchise is hilarious.  Lions have been the NFL's dumpster fire forever.  Zero playoff W's since 1991.  Jets have 7 and 3 Championship appearances.  Actually comical to compare the 2 and I hate the Jets.  The Browns are a much better comp for the Detroit Dumpsters.  

Clearly you are a liar.

First game he didn't have his knee brace on. Looked fine running down field on that one block play but he obviously isn't right and can't go side to side like in the past.
Seattle really misses Wilson's scramble ability.  Right now he is unable to evade pressure.  It has been like that all season. 

In the past Seattle was able to get away with poor O-Line play, but this year it is really telling.

The only reason I came in this thread was dr Doolittle's tagging my name.  I'm a Giants fan.  Could care less about the Lions or that game last night.  Everyone knew the results beforehand.  Just a matter of the Hawks covering or not. 

But yea they should move the Lions and Browns to the CFL.  It's not even a bad trek geographically for their fan bases.  

Most will travel a few hrs to see them still lose.  

Seattle really misses Wilson's scramble ability.  Right now he is unable to evade pressure.  It has been like that all season. 

In the past Seattle was able to get away with poor O-Line play, but this year it is really telling.
I believe the O-Line play this year has been by far the worst since Wilson has been in Seattle, and his ability to move now is MUCH better than it was early in the season. Night and day. He is able to move now, but it's the difference in line play that is currently accounting for his lack of rushing yardage now more than his previous injuries. 

Yesterday Wilson didn't attempt to run at all because it wasn't necessary. I think if it does become a need in the playoffs we'll see Wilson picking up rushing yards. 

Caldwell is 3-19 vs teams .500 or better?
What a horrible stat, Quinn should not attach himself to this disaster any longer.

I talked actual statistics, you have a trolling response. Amazing you probably think you are not the troll.

Users who are viewing this thread