What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lineup question need help pleeze (1 Viewer)

Football 4ever

Footballguy
Hi im trying to beat my older brothers in football, im not sure if this is how i should line up my team, please need help, i think i have a oretty good team

Playing is

Qb Patrick mahomes 

Wr jerry jeudy broncos

Wr steffon diggs bufalo

Rb josh jacobs raiders

Rb Chris carson raiders

Te noah fant broncos

W/r/t deebo samuels 49ers

Sitting on the bench is

Dallas goedert Te eagles

Devin singleterry rb bufalo

Juju schuster wr steelers

Damien harris Rb patriots

Brandin cooks Wr texans

Jalen hurts qb

So is the line up i have good or what should i do? Thank u a lot for help!

I don't know what your scoring system is, but I like Harris better than Jacobs and Cooks better than Jeudy.  

Go with what you think though.   Harris is unproven, so it wouldn't surprise me if Jacobs outscores him in week one.  I"m just much higher on Harris.

I don't know what your scoring system is, but I like Harris better than Jacobs and Cooks better than Jeudy.  

Go with what you think though.   Harris is unproven, so it wouldn't surprise me if Jacobs outscores him in week one.  I"m just much higher on Harris.
For Week 1, I agree @jmble.  Damien Harris will see more touches vs Mia than Jacobs vs Balt

Why do you think Harris is unproven?  He was great last year and would have done much better fantasy wise without Can vulturing TD's.  I think he proved last year to be a quality NFL RB.

Without knowing the scoring system I would put Harris and Juju in and take out Jeudy and deebo.

Its Yahoo Fantasy Football

Awesome, i hope i beat my brother in week 1! i will bench deebo samuel and josh jacobs and put in Damien Harris and Juju smith, thank u

I def agree with putting Harris in the Flex over Deebo, I probably wouldn't take Jacobs out for Juju though, but can't blame you for doing that. 

Users who are viewing this thread