What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Let's talk about drafting from 7th spot (1 Viewer)

I'm in the same boat, and have done about 10 mocks. I don't like the Manning-led teams I've drafted either.I'm going with FWP/SA/Addai....then I've decided to follow up with Harrison/Wayne/Holt/TO...IF Henry is not there at #14.
What about following this strategy, but then going with Gates in Round 3? Gives you a top tier RB, Top 3 WR and the best TE out there.I am in the 8th position, but the 3rd round starts over again in the 3rd round with #12 going first so my third round selection is 3.05. Thoughts on picking Gates there??

I've been noticing Henry is FLYING up the draft boards, especially in non-PPR leagues. I've seen him go at 1.03. If you're high on him and he's there at 1.07, snag him. He won't be there after the turn.

1.07 7. WELSH CORGI'S Parker, Willie PIT RB Mon Aug 6 10:01:32 p.m. CT 2007

2.06 18. WELSH CORGI'S Manning, Peyton IND QB Tue Aug 7 9:16:55 p.m. CT 2007

3.07 31. WELSH CORGI'S Jones, Thomas NYJ RB Thu Aug 9 7:15:19 a.m. CT 2007

4.06 42. WELSH CORGI'S McAllister, Deuce NOS RB Thu Aug 9 9:46:13 p.m. CT 2007

5.07 55. WELSH CORGI'S Williams, DeAngelo CAR RB Fri Aug 10 2:25:31 p.m. CT 2007

6.06 66. WELSH CORGI'S Chambers, Chris MIA WR Sat Aug 11 2:32:42 a.m. CT 200

from one of Unlucky's leagues, this is a slow draft. and this one is REAL SLOOOOOOOW. 12 team Flex. Like RB's; still can get one more starter and a couple of #2's WR's. Do not like taking a QB that early But, was using the Draft D. and since I did not win any of UnLucky's money last year. Give it a try.

By the Way, there are still a few openings in unlucky's leagues. https://www.phenomsff.com

These are great and he sends the checks right after the season. (Won three, two years ago) :thumbup:

Any thoughts on this strategy??
I'm thinking about going RB, WR, TE (Gates), RB....hoping that Benson falls to me at 4.04, but if not I'd be happy with Jacobs, McAllister, or possible T. Jones (one of which should be there I think).I may actually take a QB in the 2nd (our league gives 6pts per tds pass) if Brady or Palmer are there.I figure Gates will outscore the 2nd best TE by approxiametly 25-30 pts, but the WRs available in the 5th rd (Evans, Driver, Burress all have ADP 5.03, 4.04. 5.05) only trail the 3rd rd WRs (Williams, Walker, Boldin) by approxiametly 10 pts.

My league is .5 ppr, 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex, 1 TE, 1 Def, 1 K. 14 rounds.

I'm going with one of Gore, Bush or Westbrook, in that order. After that, I'll let the tiers guide me. But, I think I'll probably grab a RB in Rd. 2 (Drew).

In my WR projections, I have a group of 6 in Tier 1, then another group of 6 in Tier 2. Then, another group of about 8 in Tier 3, so WR's are pretty bunched up, and I should be able to get a couple of very good ones in Rounds 3-6. I might be a little different than others, though, in that I only plan on drafting three WR's total.

In the mocks I've done, I've been able to get Bush/Westbrook, then Drew, then Reggie Wayne in almost every draft, but I'm not sure how accurate it was. I'd be very happy with that start.

My league is .5 ppr, 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex, 1 TE, 1 Def, 1 K. 14 rounds.I'm going with one of Gore, Bush or Westbrook, in that order. After that, I'll let the tiers guide me. But, I think I'll probably grab a RB in Rd. 2 (Drew). In my WR projections, I have a group of 6 in Tier 1, then another group of 6 in Tier 2. Then, another group of about 8 in Tier 3, so WR's are pretty bunched up, and I should be able to get a couple of very good ones in Rounds 3-6. I might be a little different than others, though, in that I only plan on drafting three WR's total. In the mocks I've done, I've been able to get Bush/Westbrook, then Drew, then Reggie Wayne in almost every draft, but I'm not sure how accurate it was. I'd be very happy with that start.
My 12 team draft with the exact line-up format is this Saturday. I already know the is 3 picks are going to be LT, S. Jackson and then Manning. I was thinking of taking Palmer in 1.07 and thinking there still be a good rb in the second rd of a snake draft. We will keep 5 next year so I am thinking Moroney will be available and I like him alot. Dillion scored 13 td's last year and he is gone! I think Maroney will be a monster this year! Any thoughts?

My league is .5 ppr, 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex, 1 TE, 1 Def, 1 K. 14 rounds.I'm going with one of Gore, Bush or Westbrook, in that order. After that, I'll let the tiers guide me. But, I think I'll probably grab a RB in Rd. 2 (Drew). In my WR projections, I have a group of 6 in Tier 1, then another group of 6 in Tier 2. Then, another group of about 8 in Tier 3, so WR's are pretty bunched up, and I should be able to get a couple of very good ones in Rounds 3-6. I might be a little different than others, though, in that I only plan on drafting three WR's total. In the mocks I've done, I've been able to get Bush/Westbrook, then Drew, then Reggie Wayne in almost every draft, but I'm not sure how accurate it was. I'd be very happy with that start.
My 12 team draft with the exact line-up format is this Saturday. I already know the is 3 picks are going to be LT, S. Jackson and then Manning. I was thinking of taking Palmer in 1.07 and thinking there still be a good rb in the second rd of a snake draft. We will keep 5 next year so I am thinking Moroney will be available and I like him alot. Dillion scored 13 td's last year and he is gone! I think Maroney will be a monster this year! Any thoughts?
unless his name is manning...i wouldn't draft palmer at 7th....i might not even draft manning there.get a RB and thank me later.

unless his name is manning...i wouldn't draft palmer at 7th....i might not even draft manning there.get a RB and thank me later.
Our league rewards 6 pts td pass amd 1 pt per 40 yds passing. Looking at 3 year averages, there are 3 qb's that seperate themselves from the rest in td's and passing yds(4000), Manning, The Palmer and Brees. The rb's after the first 5 fall into a second tier group. I'm thinking the top 5 rb's will not be there for me so why not pick a top tier qb. I thinking Palmer will be better than the rb that will be avail at 1.07 in pt production. Rb's get 6pt ts rush and 1 pt per 20 yds.

Our league rewards 6 pts td pass amd 1 pt per 40 yds passing. Looking at 3 year averages, there are 3 qb's that seperate themselves from the rest in td's and passing yds(4000), Manning, The Palmer and Brees. The rb's after the first 5 fall into a second tier group. I'm thinking the top 5 rb's will not be there for me so why not pick a top tier qb. I thinking Palmer will be better than the rb that will be avail at 1.07 in pt production. Rb's get 6pt ts rush and 1 pt per 20 yds.
6 pt./TD pass does not matter. It doesn't make QB's more valuable. Do not take Palmer at 1.07. And, considering you only get 1 pt./40 yds. passing, I seriously doubt, in a value sense, drafting a QB early is a very smart play.Take whoever the best remaining RB is on your board.

6 pt./TD pass does not matter. It doesn't make QB's more valuable. Do not take Palmer at 1.07. And, considering you only get 1 pt./40 yds. passing, I seriously doubt, in a value sense, drafting a QB early is a very smart play.Take whoever the best remaining RB is on your board.
I know there will most likely be a run of rb's in the first and secound rds. When would you draft a qb?

I know there will most likely be a run of rb's in the first and secound rds. When would you draft a qb?
how big is your league? After Manning:PalmerBradyBulgerBreesshoot for bulger.....4th round.

einstein2u said:
spurs44 said:
how big is your league? After Manning:PalmerBradyBulgerBreesshoot for bulger.....4th round.
12 team scratch first year, 5 player keeper afterwards. So drafting dynasty as well. You really think Bulger will be there? I'm thinking Mcnabb maybe, after that there is an average cluster with maybe Kitna(sleeper) being there.

12 team ppr league. Start 10 - 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1K 1D/ST 1SUPER-FLEX(ANY POSITION)

1. LT

2. SJAX

3. LJ BUSH or ADDAI

4. GORE

5. BUSH LJ or ADDAI

6 MANNING

7. Leaves me w/ either LJ Addai Bush Henry Parker or maybe Manning. #3 and #5 are the only ?marks. Has Henry really leaped over Parker in the rankings? Guess you can't go wrong w/ either one.

12 team ppr league. Start 10 - 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1K 1D/ST 1SUPER-FLEX(ANY POSITION)1. LT2. SJAX3. LJ BUSH or ADDAI4. GORE5. BUSH LJ or ADDAI6 MANNING7. Leaves me w/ either LJ Addai Bush Henry Parker or maybe Manning. #3 and #5 are the only ?marks. Has Henry really leaped over Parker in the rankings? Guess you can't go wrong w/ either one.
What about Alexander? If he is there I will definately take him.

This is a real draft I finished awhile ago. It is from the 9th spot, but should be somewhat helpful to you.

12 team fairly standard performance scoring (non ppr). League owners are all very experienced ff players.

1.9 = Westbrook (8th RB drafted)

2.4 = Jones-Drew (15th RB drafted)

3.9 = Roy Williams (7th WR drafted)

4.4 = Lee Evans (13th WR drafted)

5.9 = Lynch (26th RB drafted)

6.4 = Hasselbeck (11th QB drafted)

7.9 = Cotchery (33rd WR drafted)

8.4 = Fred Taylor (32nd RB drafted)

9.9 = Eli Manning (16th QB drafted)

10.4 = Jason Witten (9th TE drafted)

11.9 = Reggie Williams (49th WR drafted)

12.4 = Kellen Winslow (11th TE drafted)

13.9 = Mike Furrey (58th WR drafted)

14.4 = Dolphins D (8th D drafted)

15.9 = Buckhalter (55th RB drafted)

16.4 = Stover (12th K drafted)

So

QB = Hasselbeck/Eli

RB = Westy/Jones-Drew/Lynch/Taylor/Buckhalter

WR = Roy W/Evans/Cotchery/R. Williams/Furrey

TE = Witten/Winslow

K = Stover

D = Dolphins

isiahcleaves said:
This is a real draft I finished awhile ago. It is from the 9th spot, but should be somewhat helpful to you.12 team fairly standard performance scoring (non ppr). League owners are all very experienced ff players. 1.9 = Westbrook (8th RB drafted)2.4 = Jones-Drew (15th RB drafted)3.9 = Roy Williams (7th WR drafted)4.4 = Lee Evans (13th WR drafted)5.9 = Lynch (26th RB drafted)6.4 = Hasselbeck (11th QB drafted)7.9 = Cotchery (33rd WR drafted)8.4 = Fred Taylor (32nd RB drafted)9.9 = Eli Manning (16th QB drafted)10.4 = Jason Witten (9th TE drafted)11.9 = Reggie Williams (49th WR drafted)12.4 = Kellen Winslow (11th TE drafted)13.9 = Mike Furrey (58th WR drafted)14.4 = Dolphins D (8th D drafted)15.9 = Buckhalter (55th RB drafted)16.4 = Stover (12th K drafted)SoQB = Hasselbeck/EliRB = Westy/Jones-Drew/Lynch/Taylor/BuckhalterWR = Roy W/Evans/Cotchery/R. Williams/FurreyTE = Witten/WinslowK = StoverD = Dolphins
Appreciate that. I know Westy is a stud but I worry about his durability. I see that you handcuffed Taylor with Jones-Drew. Did you plan on this or did it just trum out that way. I see Taylor still getting a good share of the carries and Greg Jones I don't have a feel what he's going to do this year. I see Jones-Drew as a Westbrook type next year. Just currios nut did FWP and Addai get selected before the 9th? Also, what do you think of Kitna as a sleeper this year? He got 4000 yds last year and now has another weapon with Calvin. I'm thinking I could wait till the 4th or 5th rd for a QB. Thanks for your info.

The 1st 8 picks in this draft were

LT

Sjax

Gore

SA

LJ

Parker

Addai

Manning

I guess I forgot to mention that all TD's (including passing) are worth 6 points in our scoring system.

The only other guy I considered instead of Westy was Henry... who went at 1.10

Kitna was the 7th QB drafted (3.10) in the above league. Even though QB's are more valuable in my format, I wasn't willing to spend that high of a pick on a qb. As far as his chances this year... i like him... but I wouldn't reach for him either.

I personally like to wait on my qbs and see what falls to me. If I can get value in the 4th or 5th round (Brady, Brees, Palmer, Bulger)... cool. If not... I wait until almost every team takes a qb and draft one before teams start taking their backups. I'm not thrilled with my Hasselbeck/Eli combo in this league... but it enabled me to draft what I consider to be 4 top 30 RB's and 3 top 30 WR's.

Finally.... I drafted Taylor because he was best available, serves the purpose of a handcuff, and nobody else took him earlier. I never would have guessed that he would last until the 8th round. I'm not really big on him for this upcoming year.... but he put up solid #'s last year and Jax did give him a 3 year contract. That said... I'm a huge MJD supporter. The guy is a special player. I wouldn't worry about Greg Jones stealing many carries from MJD. The only reason he logged so many carries and had a few TD's a couple years ago is because Freddie Taylor is a horrible goalline back. I believe MJD showed last year that he can carry the rock at the goalline and put up good results.

The 1st 8 picks in this draft wereLTSjaxGore SALJParkerAddaiManning I guess I forgot to mention that all TD's (including passing) are worth 6 points in our scoring system.The only other guy I considered instead of Westy was Henry... who went at 1.10Kitna was the 7th QB drafted (3.10) in the above league. Even though QB's are more valuable in my format, I wasn't willing to spend that high of a pick on a qb. As far as his chances this year... i like him... but I wouldn't reach for him either. I personally like to wait on my qbs and see what falls to me. If I can get value in the 4th or 5th round (Brady, Brees, Palmer, Bulger)... cool. If not... I wait until almost every team takes a qb and draft one before teams start taking their backups. I'm not thrilled with my Hasselbeck/Eli combo in this league... but it enabled me to draft what I consider to be 4 top 30 RB's and 3 top 30 WR's.Finally.... I drafted Taylor because he was best available, serves the purpose of a handcuff, and nobody else took him earlier. I never would have guessed that he would last until the 8th round. I'm not really big on him for this upcoming year.... but he put up solid #'s last year and Jax did give him a 3 year contract. That said... I'm a huge MJD supporter. The guy is a special player. I wouldn't worry about Greg Jones stealing many carries from MJD. The only reason he logged so many carries and had a few TD's a couple years ago is because Freddie Taylor is a horrible goalline back. I believe MJD showed last year that he can carry the rock at the goalline and put up good results.
I like Henry also but don't trust coach Shanny. I last read he wants a featured back like back in the day with Terell Davis but he has said this before. I like your team. I understand why Manning was picked 8th. He pt difference in comparison with the rest of the qb's is significant.

I too have the #7 pick and my mind changes like a clock on who I will pick. the majority of rankings have Addai, Westbrook, Parker and Rudi Johnson around that pick. I've been pretty set on Westbrook at 7 for about a week but now I am concerned. With him you always have the injury risk but now the goal line carries may have become a bigger risk. Tony Hunt scored 2 short yardage TD's last night.

Addai has never carried the full load. Parker already has minor injury and has new coaching staff. Cincy's OL is getting pretty banged up already.

I really want Travis Henry in round 2 but I'm starting to think that maybe I should take him in round 1 and than in round 2 choose the best remaining RB among Bush, McGahee, R. Brown, Maroney or the best WR. I am doubting whether Henry will be there for my 2nd pick.

My first post, thanks for reading.

Had my draft last night. After much debate I went with Manning at 1.07, and it didn't turn out very good. Guys I thought would be there for me late were not. Our league awards 6 pts per TD pass, and QBs usually go early, but everyone waited. Brees went in the 4th rd, and Bulger in the 5th rd.

I ended up with this team. My worst in probably 6 years I think (first time I've ever went QB in the 1st rd)

QB: Manning, Cutler, Grossman

RB: Henry, McAllister, Foster, A. Green, K. Jones

WR: Walker, R. Moss, Galloway, Berrian, Wilford

TE: Gates, Sheffler

K: K. Brown, Mare

DEF: Eagles, Panthers

I'm hoping Manning and Gates can make up for my loss at WR. I feel really uncomfortable with this team, but who knows? I probably won't ever go QB in the 1st rd again, unless Manning throws 40 Tds this year and I win.

Had our draft today...10-team redraft. Here's how I ended up from the 7th spot:

QB: Brady, Rivers, Grossman

RB: LJ, Henry, Green, Morency, MBennett

WR: Roy, Burress, Coles, Jennings, Hackett

PK: Elam, Stover

D: Chicago, Buffalo

Obviously, the BIG news is that LJ fell to #7. The top 6 picks were LT, SJ, Gore, Addai, Manning, SA...in that order.

As I've stated numerous times in this thread, my PLAN was to go with a WR in round 2. But when Henry fell due to the knee injury, I couldn't pass him up. That forced me to take WR in the 3rd. I planned on a WR in the 4th also...but all of my 2nd-tier guys were gone...so I took Brady.

Chicago then fell to 8th, so I jumped on them their.

I never take QBs and Ds this early, but thought the value was too good to pass up this year.

So in summary...my QB's are very good, my RB's are going to either be huge or monumental busts, and my WR's are pretty questionable.

Very happy overall though.

Had our draft today...10-team redraft. Here's how I ended up from the 7th spot:QB: Brady, Rivers, GrossmanRB: LJ, Henry, Green, Morency, MBennettWR: Roy, Burress, Coles, Jennings, HackettPK: Elam, StoverD: Chicago, BuffaloObviously, the BIG news is that LJ fell to #7. The top 6 picks were LT, SJ, Gore, Addai, Manning, SA...in that order.As I've stated numerous times in this thread, my PLAN was to go with a WR in round 2. But when Henry fell due to the knee injury, I couldn't pass him up. That forced me to take WR in the 3rd. I planned on a WR in the 4th also...but all of my 2nd-tier guys were gone...so I took Brady. Chicago then fell to 8th, so I jumped on them their.I never take QBs and Ds this early, but thought the value was too good to pass up this year.So in summary...my QB's are very good, my RB's are going to either be huge or monumental busts, and my WR's are pretty questionable.Very happy overall though.
No TE's?

Had our draft today...10-team redraft. Here's how I ended up from the 7th spot:QB: Brady, Rivers, GrossmanRB: LJ, Henry, Green, Morency, MBennettWR: Roy, Burress, Coles, Jennings, HackettPK: Elam, StoverD: Chicago, BuffaloObviously, the BIG news is that LJ fell to #7. The top 6 picks were LT, SJ, Gore, Addai, Manning, SA...in that order.As I've stated numerous times in this thread, my PLAN was to go with a WR in round 2. But when Henry fell due to the knee injury, I couldn't pass him up. That forced me to take WR in the 3rd. I planned on a WR in the 4th also...but all of my 2nd-tier guys were gone...so I took Brady. Chicago then fell to 8th, so I jumped on them their.I never take QBs and Ds this early, but thought the value was too good to pass up this year.So in summary...my QB's are very good, my RB's are going to either be huge or monumental busts, and my WR's are pretty questionable.Very happy overall though.
No TE's?
No...we combine TE and WR. 3 starting spots total.

Had my draft today, 12 team/14 rounds, ppr, and points for return yards.

Starters: 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Def.

1.07 - Reggie Bush (RB7)

2.06 - Maurice Drew (RB15)

3.07 - T.J. Houshmandzadeh (WR7)

4.06 - Javon Walker (WR11)

5.07 - Lee Evans (WR18)

6.06 - Jerious Norwood (RB33)

7.07 - DeShaun Foster (RB36)

8.06 - Ben Roethlisberger (QB12)

9.07 - LenDale White (RB41)

10.06 - Braylon Edwards (WR40)

11.07 - Minnesota Vikings D (Def10)

12.06 - Eli Manning (QB19)

13.07 - Vernand Morency (RB53)

14.07 - Bo Scaife (TE16)

Obviously, I'll need to drop one of the RB's (probably Morency) to get a kicker before Week 1, but who knows? I was pretty upset with this team when I first finished the draft, but after looking over the teams, I feel very good about my chances, and I got a lot of players at good value spots (Evans, Edwards, and Manning - even though I didn't want him this year, especially).

So, this is what you might see if you are in a league where RB's and QB's unexpectedly fly off the board way too early.

Just found out that I have 7th pick in 12 Team Redraft Non PPR. Looking to get Westbrook/FWP or SA. 2nd round i'll probably go with Harrison. Then go RB/WR in the next to rounds. I'm basically going to let the draft come to me.

Just found out that I have 7th pick in 12 Team Redraft Non PPR. Looking to get Westbrook/FWP or SA. 2nd round i'll probably go with Harrison. Then go RB/WR in the next to rounds. I'm basically going to let the draft come to me.
I just ran a mock here's my rosterQB Cutler/RoethlisbergerRB Westy/Portis/Tatum Bell/Tony HuntWR Boldin/Driver/Coles/Curtis/FurreyTE Shockey/LJDEF Philly/OakK Elam

QBs get 6 pt/TD & 1 PPR league.

Since there has been a LOT of discussion on what kind of teams you can draft from the 8th spot or somewhere in the dreaded middle of the draft this year....here is what I just got.....thoughts folks?

17 players allowed on a roster and starting roster should be 1 Qb; 2 Rb; 2 WR; 1 RB/WR; 1 TE; 1 DEF; 1 K

Round Pick Player Position

1. (8) Brian Westbrook RB

2. (17) Clinton Portis RB

3. (32) Reggie Wayne WR

4. (41) Lee Evans WR

5. (56) Plaxico Burress WR

6. (65) Vernon Davis TE

7. (80) DeAngelo Williams RB

8. (89) Kevin Jones RB

9. (104) Eli Manning QB

10. (113) Ben Roethlisberger QB

11. (128) Rex Grossman QB

12. (137) Jacksonville DEF

13. (152) Owen Daniels TE

14. (161) Matt Jones WR

15. (176) Anthony Thomas RB

16. (185) Craig Davis WR

17. (200) David Boston WR

My roster:

QB: Eli Manning; Ben Rothlisberger; Rex Grossman

RB: Brian Westbrook; Portis; DeAngelo Williams; Kevin Jones; Anthony Thomas

WR: Reggie Wayne; Lee Evans; Plaxico Burress; Matt Jones; Craig Davis; David Boston

TE: Vernon Davis; Owen Daniels

DEF: Jacksonville

K: Did not draft (will go waiver wire hunting every week probably based on match ups; did it last year and it worked wonders when my KBBC was top 3 in scoring.....just pick Kickers on teams that play bad defenses every week)

What are your thoughts on this team? ANy draft questions, let me know. You can get a good idea of ADPs on some of the players like Kevin Jones here.

Anyone have any recent drafts to show how they did from 7th?
12-teamer PPR. 14 man rosters. Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE/WR Flex, 1K, 1DEFWith the limited amount of roster space and up to 4WR starters, the WR selection after the 4 round were slim pickings. Def score a decent amount of points in this league, hence the reach in the 7th. I think Peterson in the 5th represented excellent value. Hasselbeck almost fell to me in the 9th (went 2 spots before my pick). Not thrilled about my WRs, but I'm banking on working the waivers and wheeling and dealing if my RB core comes through for me.FWPCJohnsonJWalkerBJacobsJGallowayAPeterson (MIN)CHIDFosterPRiversJWittenBJonesJDelhommeSGostkowskiDRhodes

What do you guys think of with going RB Alexander/Westy then WR Johnson/Harrison/Smith then RB/WR Roy Williams/Thomas Jones/Portis/Fitzgerald

12 team ppr league. Start 10 - 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1K 1D/ST 1SUPER-FLEX(ANY POSITION)1. LT2. SJAX3. LJ BUSH or ADDAI4. GORE5. BUSH LJ or ADDAI6 MANNING7. Leaves me w/ either LJ Addai Bush Henry Parker or maybe Manning. #3 and #5 are the only ?marks. Has Henry really leaped over Parker in the rankings? Guess you can't go wrong w/ either one.
we didn't get started till 8:30 pm cst here's my pick by pick. Had pick 7 out of 12. 1 Reggie Bush2 Peyton Manning3 TJ Housh4 Lee Evans5 All Day Peterson6 Cal Johnson7 Big Ben8 Jamal Lewis9 D.Foster10 T.Gonzalez (KC)11 B. Marshall12 L.Washington13 R. Curry14 R.Grossman15 S.Graham16 Oakland RaidersI can still pick a 17th Player. FCFS. Players avail are; RB; B.Leonard, A.Thomas, K.watson, Dayne, L Booker , T.hunt WR: Stovall, Hagan, Rod White, Dem Williams, Bowe, Meachem, Moulds, Craig Davis,Engram, Northcutt, Burleson, Colbert, Mi.Jenkins, B.johnson, D.Carter, Price, Reed, Rice, Walter, Wade, Gabriel, Copper, Reg.Williams, MikeWilliams, Wilson, James Jones, Jurevicius, Mathis, S.Smith(nyg) QB:Huard, Croyle, Leftwich, frye, Campbell, McCown, Russell, simms

Last edited by a moderator:
I drew the 7th spot last night.

I already know that J. Addai and T. Henry will be keepers.

I also know the order of the first 5 picks will be:

1. LT

2. S. Jackson

3. L. Johnson

4. Gore or Alexander

5. Alexander or Gore. Whichever #4 leaves on the board.

I think #6 guy will consider one of the following:

Westbrook, Parker, Bush, Manning.

I only want either Parker or Bush, but I prefer to have someone make that choice for me so I am hoping #6 takes one or the other leaving me to take what is left.

I'm picking 8th in a redraft.

I think it goes like this;

LT

Sjax

LJ

Gore

Addai

Bush

SA

I can get Rudi or Henry at #8..

maybe Peyton slips in there somewhere, but it looks like I could snag Henry at #8. that would be a steal!

10 team snake draft. I'd probably go for another RB in the second..

This is my first post, thanks for reading. I'm in a very VERY competitive league. This is the 10th year for the league, my 5th. We have 14 teams and draft 18 players. Wavier wire; Whats that? lol... I have 7th pick in a round robin draft. We have no keepers.

We start each week:

1-TQB

1-RB

1-WR

2-Flex (RB's and/or WR's)

1-TE

1-K

1-DEF/ST

Here is our scoring system:

Scoring: Head-to-Head, Points Based System.

Ties go to the team with more points from Reserves.

Scoring based on total stats each period.

Scoring for Offensive Categories

FG - Field Goals 3 points

Plus 3 points for a FG of 40 to 49 Yds

Plus 4 points for a FG of 50 to 59 Yds

Plus 6 points for a FG of 60+ Yds

FL - Fumble Lost, Including ST plays -1 point

Pa2P - Passing Two-point Conversion 2 points

PaInt - Passing Interception -1 point

PaTD - Passing TD 4 points

Plus 3 points for a PaTD of 40 to 49 Yds

Plus 4 points for a PaTD of 50 to 59 Yds

Plus 5 points for a PaTD of 60 to 69 Yds

Plus 6 points for a PaTD of 70+ Yds

PaYd - Passing Yards 0+ PaYds = 1 point for every 20 PaYds

Plus a 5 point bonus @ 300+ PaYd

Plus a 10 point bonus @ 400+ PaYd

Re2P - Receiving Two-point Conversion 2 points

ReTD - Receiving TD 6 points

Plus 2 points for a ReTD of 30 to 39 Yds

Plus 3 points for a ReTD of 40 to 49 Yds

Plus 4 points for a ReTD of 50 to 59 Yds

Plus 5 points for a ReTD of 60 to 69 Yds

Plus 6 points for a ReTD of 70 to 79 Yds

Plus 7 points for a ReTD of 80+ Yds

ReYd - Receiving Yards 0+ ReYds = 1 point for every 10 ReYds

Plus a 5 point bonus @ 100+ ReYd

Plus a 10 point bonus @ 200+ ReYd

Recpt - Reception 1 point (New Rule This Year)

Plus a 5 point bonus @ 10+ Recpt

Ru2P - Rushing Two-point Conversion 2 points

RuTD - Rushing TD 6 points

Plus 3 points for a RuTD of 30 to 39 Yds

Plus 4 points for a RuTD of 40 to 49 Yds

Plus 5 points for a RuTD of 50 to 59 Yds

Plus 6 points for a RuTD of 60 to 69 Yds

Plus 7 points for a RuTD of 70 to 79 Yds

Plus 8 points for a RuTD of 80+ Yds

RuYd - Rushing Yards 0+ RuYds = 1 point for every 10 RuYds

Plus a 5 point bonus @ 100+ RuYd

Plus a 10 point bonus @ 200+ RuYd

XP - Extra Points 1 point

Scoring for Defensive Categories

DFR - Defensive/ST Fumble Recovered (ID/DT/DST) 2 points

DSTPA - Points Against Defense/ST 0 - 0 DSTPAs = 10 points

30 - 34 DSTPAs = -2 points

35 - 39 DSTPAs = -3 points

40+ DSTPAs = -4 points

DTD - Total Defensive and Special Teams TD 6 points

Plus 1 point for a DTD of 20 to 29 Yds

Plus 2 points for a DTD of 30 to 39 Yds

Plus 3 points for a DTD of 40 to 49 Yds

Plus 4 points for a DTD of 50 to 59 Yds

Plus 5 points for a DTD of 60+ Yds

Int - Interceptions 2 points

IntYd - Interception Yards 0 - 20 IntYds = 2 points

21 - 40 IntYds = 3 points

41 - 60 IntYds = 4 points

61+ IntYds = 6 points

PaYdA - Passing Yards Allowed 0 - 149 PaYdAs = 5 points

RuYdA - Rushing Yards Allowed 0 - 99 RuYdAs = 5 points

SACK - Sack 2 points

STY - Safety 3 points
My draft is this Sunday, Sep. 2nd.I think my first pick will be pretty easy decision: One of these guys. Points per reception may have Bush taken early by a chance taker.

Johnson, Larry RB KC 8

Addai, Joseph RB IND 6

Henry, Travis RB DEN 6

Bush, Reggie RB NO 4

Westbrook, Brian RB PHI 5

Parker, Willie RB PIT 6

Johnson, Rudi RB CIN 5

I'm worried about picks 2-4 the most. RB's will be taken very fast. Maybe Peyton will go in the 11th-14th pick, but it is very doubtful that any RW's will go in RD 1. BUT... I think the top 3-4 will go at the start of the 2nd round. I'll have 7th, 21st, 35th, 49th over all picks in the first 4 rounds. I'm leaning towards RB,RB,WR,(WR,QB) If Gates falls to 49th+ I'll take him, but he has gone in RD2 last two years.

If you could please suggest picks 1-4 for me I would be very appreciative. Thanks for your time.

I have done quite a bit of mocking from the 7th spot, as I have a draft next Tuesday from that spot. Fairly standard league (1 qb / 2 rb / 2 wr / 1 flex / 1 te / 1 k / 1 def), no PPR. I have used 2 years' worth of historical drafts as my custom ADP. (Admittedly, that ain't much, but this league is only two years old.) Some trends I have seen:

- Since a QB (Manning) is almost always chosen by 1.07, there are actually some valuable RB's at this pick. Typically, that means I choose FWP.

- MJD or McGahee are usually available coming back in Round 2.

- From that point on, doing the standard thing (WR1 or RB3 at 3.07, for example) tends to result in a weaker team. Because the Top Tier WR1's are usually off the board by 3.07, that means I've vacillated between going QB there (usually Brees), biting the bullet and picking up a Fitzgerald, or doing the non-Shark thing and chosing Gates. The strongest teams, using the PD projections, have all had Gates on them.

- DST values are slightly elevated in this league, as it awards points for both yardage and scoring metrics. For this reason, getting Balt or Chi at 6.06 or 7.07 tends to produce a stronger team, because the drop-off to the next Tiers at those position is much greater than the dropoff between the RB3-RB4 or WR3-WR4 alternatives.

Both of these last two observations are very surprising to me, as I hate straying too far from drafting orthodoxy. But the strongest mocks have had both Gates and Baltimore, even though it feels like a reach to land them where you have to. And if this draft goes like the mocks, I will probably go Gates in the 3rd, go with WR's in the middle rounds, pick a D earlier than usual, and take some chances that a serviceable QB (Romo, Roethlisberger) is still around at 8.06 or 9.07.

This is my first post, thanks for reading. I'm in a very VERY competitive league. This is the 10th year for the league, my 5th. We have 14 teams and draft 18 players. Wavier wire; Whats that? lol... I have 7th pick in a round robin draft. We have no keepers.

We start each week:

1-TQB

1-RB

1-WR

1-TE

1-K

1-DEF/ST

(snip)

I think my first pick will be pretty easy decision: One of these guys. Points per reception may have Bush taken early by a chance taker.

Johnson, Larry RB KC 8

Addai, Joseph RB IND 6

Henry, Travis RB DEN 6

Bush, Reggie RB NO 4

Parker, Willie RB PIT 6

Johnson, Rudi RB CIN 5

I'm worried about picks 2-4 the most. RB's will be taken very fast. Maybe Peyton will go in the 11th-14th pick, but it is very doubtful that any RW's will go in RD 1. BUT... I think the top 3-4 will go at the start of the 2nd round. I'll have 7th, 21st, 35th, 49th over all picks in the first 4 rounds. I'm leaning towards RB,RB,WR,(WR,QB) If Gates falls to 49th+ I'll take him, but he has gone in RD2 last two years.

If you could please suggest picks 1-4 for me I would be very appreciative. Thanks for your time.
Just eyeballing this, I would say Westbrook would be the no-brainer 1.07 for me here. And on it's face, your league seems deep, what with 14 teams and all... but starting 1 RB, 1 WR, and 2 Flex spots would tend to counteract the two extra teams (am I right?). If so, the traditional (orthodox, as I think of it) approach to load up on RB's early (an approach I usually take) would be less useful here. (Again, I haven't run any numbers here, this is all off the top of my head.) If I am right, then having top-tier players at each position is really a differentiator. You won't land Manning (not if you draft Westbrook in the first round), but perhaps Palmer might be available to you in round 2? And if Gates were available in the third, I would definitely snatch him up. Coming back to round 4, you'll have to land your WR1, which will be low-end Tier 1 guys like Javon Walker, Housh, or Boldin. No harm there, as the difference between them and the TO's / Holts of the world isn't as great as the value you landed in a 3rd round Gates. After that, just go back and forth between your Flex options, picking the most valuable guy in your system in that particular round. I feel like I am starting to really speculate here, so I will stop. But to recap... I would say RB depth isn't the all-encompassing driver in this format that it usually is, and I would sacrifice it for superiority in the other positions.

I have done quite a bit of mocking from the 7th spot, as I have a draft next Tuesday from that spot. Fairly standard league (1 qb / 2 rb / 2 wr / 1 flex / 1 te / 1 k / 1 def), no PPR. I have used 2 years' worth of historical drafts as my custom ADP. (Admittedly, that ain't much, but this league is only two years old.) Some trends I have seen:- Since a QB (Manning) is almost always chosen by 1.07, there are actually some valuable RB's at this pick. Typically, that means I choose FWP.- MJD or McGahee are usually available coming back in Round 2.- From that point on, doing the standard thing (WR1 or RB3 at 3.07, for example) tends to result in a weaker team. Because the Top Tier WR1's are usually off the board by 3.07, that means I've vacillated between going QB there (usually Brees), biting the bullet and picking up a Fitzgerald, or doing the non-Shark thing and chosing Gates. The strongest teams, using the PD projections, have all had Gates on them.- DST values are slightly elevated in this league, as it awards points for both yardage and scoring metrics. For this reason, getting Balt or Chi at 6.06 or 7.07 tends to produce a stronger team, because the drop-off to the next Tiers at those position is much greater than the dropoff between the RB3-RB4 or WR3-WR4 alternatives. Both of these last two observations are very surprising to me, as I hate straying too far from drafting orthodoxy. But the strongest mocks have had both Gates and Baltimore, even though it feels like a reach to land them where you have to. And if this draft goes like the mocks, I will probably go Gates in the 3rd, go with WR's in the middle rounds, pick a D earlier than usual, and take some chances that a serviceable QB (Romo, Roethlisberger) is still around at 8.06 or 9.07.
The draft in my main league is this weekend (12 teams, same lineup requirements as you except no flex) and I've got the 7th spot. Typically the league goes RB-heavy the first couple of rounds but I know Manning will go in the 1st round. The top WR start coming off the board in the 2nd round. Like you, I'm guessing that FWP will be my choice at 1.07. I'm considering picking up a top WR coming back at 2.06 before looking for RB#2 in the 3rd. It'll depend on who my choices are in the 2nd round - it's possible that teams 8-12 will all take WR with their second pick leaving some good RB choices for me, although I think it's unlikely. I've got the top 5-6 WR within a tight range of each other (Johnson, Smith, Owens, Wayne, Harrison, Roy Williams) so I'd be happy with any of them. I feel that if I don't grab one in the 2nd round they'll all be gone by the time my pick comes around in the 3rd. Based on past drafts in this league, I think Gates will be gone by 3.07 and even if he wasn't, I'm not sure I'd feel good about taking him there especially if I don't have RB#2 yet.I'll do some mocks tonight and see what I come up with. My draft is before yours so I'll post the results so you can see how it went.

I'm considering picking up a top WR coming back at 2.06 before looking for RB#2 in the 3rd. It'll depend on who my choices are in the 2nd round - it's possible that teams 8-12 will all take WR with their second pick leaving some good RB choices for me, although I think it's unlikely. I've got the top 5-6 WR within a tight range of each other (Johnson, Smith, Owens, Wayne, Harrison, Roy Williams) so I'd be happy with any of them. I feel that if I don't grab one in the 2nd round they'll all be gone by the time my pick comes around in the 3rd. Based on past drafts in this league, I think Gates will be gone by 3.07 and even if he wasn't, I'm not sure I'd feel good about taking him there especially if I don't have RB#2 yet.
I could totally see going WR1 in Round 2, especially if the RB's have been flying off the board to that point. Which, personally, I think they should. If I am choosing between, say, TO and Cedric Benson (projected as RB15 in this system), that is a no-brainer. In that case, I agree that your hand would probably be forced come Round 3, and Gates would NOT be the pick, as you would then really have to turn your attention to WR. I think the reason why the mocks I've done go the way they have is because, over the short history of this league, there have been some real reaches early-on. And the mocks reflect this. By the time 2.06 rolls back around, I can be pretty sure I am looking at 5 WR's and 1, maybe 2 QB's off the board. Combine this with the fact that the league starts 2 RB, 2 WR and a Flex, and the real value at that point is another RB. Which means by the time 3.07 gets back, the choice is QB4 (Brees), WR9 (Evans), another back (by this point it would be someone like Ahman Green), or Gates. In that light, I guess I see why Gates makes more sense, although my instincts would lead me to draft Brees instead. It's just that when I do that, the team isn't as strong once the mock is over.This is good discussion.

For what it's worth. . .here was my swell team at the 7th spot in a 12 team redraft league (QB, RB RB, WR WR WR, TE, K, DEF)

I was a man with a plan. I knew I had to take a runningback with the 1st pick, and since I couldn't count on a solid WR making it to rd 3 I had to nab one in the 2nd round. After looking at ADP's I knew a top QB (most likely brady, brees, or maybe palmer) would be available in the 3rd round and I figured the difference between an elite QB and a non-elite would make it worth a 3rd rounder. After that I was going to go with the best available RB in the 4th since they'd be getting pretty thin.

Well by the time it got back to me in the 3rd round a ton of QB's were gone (manning, brees, brady, palmer, and bulger). This run on QB's and a ####### picking up Marion Barber in the second pretty much pushed back many quality WR's so I ended up with Wayne, thinking Mcnabb would make it to the 4th. Well McNabb was gone and for some reason Edge fell all the way to 4.6 and I grabbed him (I think a lot of people already had two RB's after rd 2 and many were afraid of his crappy season).

Frank Gore

Terrel Owens

Reggie Wayne

Edgerrin James

Marshawn Lynch

Jon Kitna

Chris Chambers

Vincent Jackson

Eli Manning

Ben Watson

Shayne Graham

Minnesota D

Michael Turner

Chris Brown

New York D

Anyway, while I think I did pretty well later on too, the first few rounds of my draft goes to show you that you can't really plan on too much besides your 1st and 2nd pick. After that it's really too difficult to predict which players will be available, and you have to go with the highest quality guys.

I'm next in line for the "I have the 7th pick in this years draft" meeting, so here goes.

(QB, RB RB, WR WR Flex, TE, K, DEF)

1.07 FWP

2.06 MJD

3.07 TJ Houshamazilla ("Houshmazode", "Houshvadilla", and "Houshyamomma") :ph34r:

4.06 Andre Johnson

5.07 Cadaliac Williams

6.06 Calvin Johnson

7.07 Big Ben

8.06 Santonio Holmes

9.07 DeShaun Foster

10.06 Leon Washington

11.07 Dallas Def

12.06 LJ Smith

13.07 Jason Elam

14.06 Jeff Garcia

15.07 Bo Scaife

Not as bad as some of the mocks I've conducted. I don't think I have a "flashy" team but rather a "solid, dependable" one. My RB stable has more questions than answers I think but as long as everyone stays healthy, I think they'll do ok.

Thoughts and/or comments?

Draft 7th last night in a 10 team TSN league (1 QB, 2 RB, 1RB/WR, 4 WR, 1 TE, 1K, 1D/ST) - by the way, Portis went 4.06 - I passed on him to limit risk - he's on all my other teams (and a keeper in my big$$).

1.07 Parker

2.04 Steve Smith (Henry went 2.03!!! and I passed on McGahee)

3.07 Benson

4.04 Peterson

5.07 Driver (worth the injury risk in the 5th I think)

6.04 Rivers

7.07 Shockey

8.04 Santana Moss (love my WR3)

9.07 Santonio Holmes

10.04 Foster

11.07 Betts (again, I have Portis in my other leagues and missed Betts in all of them)

12.04 Roethlisberger

13.07 Denver

14.04 Kennison

15.07 Minn

16.04 Shayne Graham

17.07 Delhomme

18.04 Roddy White

Had my draft today, 12 team/14 rounds, ppr, and points for return yards.Starters: 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Def.1.07 - Reggie Bush (RB7)2.06 - Maurice Drew (RB15)3.07 - T.J. Houshmandzadeh (WR7)4.06 - Javon Walker (WR11)5.07 - Lee Evans (WR18)6.06 - Jerious Norwood (RB33)7.07 - DeShaun Foster (RB36)8.06 - Ben Roethlisberger (QB12)9.07 - LenDale White (RB41)10.06 - Braylon Edwards (WR40)11.07 - Minnesota Vikings D (Def10)12.06 - Eli Manning (QB19)13.07 - Vernand Morency (RB53)14.07 - Bo Scaife (TE16)Obviously, I'll need to drop one of the RB's (probably Morency) to get a kicker before Week 1, but who knows? I was pretty upset with this team when I first finished the draft, but after looking over the teams, I feel very good about my chances, and I got a lot of players at good value spots (Evans, Edwards, and Manning - even though I didn't want him this year, especially).So, this is what you might see if you are in a league where RB's and QB's unexpectedly fly off the board way too early.
I thought I was reading my own post for a minute. Drafted on the 25th, 12 team with ppr, and got the exact same first four picks. Took Marshawn Lynch at 5.07 and J Cotchery at 6.06. We also draft IDP's and they started going around round 7, but I got Foster as well at 11.07 and Scaife at 17.07.

Well I guess I will add my draft in as well. At first I didn't like it, then I liked it, and now Im not thrilled with it. If I would have drafted Henry in the 2nd and then picked up a WR in the 3rd I would have been happier. But then again, I realized halfway through my draft we start 3 WR instead of 2WR and had no clue of this until that point.

12 team redraft, no ppr, standard scoring with 6 point TDs....start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1PK, 1 Def

1.07- LJ...really wanted FWP here and he was available, but I didn't think LJ would make it this far so after consideration, I went LJ

2.06- TO...again wish I would have gone Henry at that point...oh well

3.07- Edge...really wish I could have grabbed Henry now, but I figured a RB like him would slip, but only one person went WR between my picks, Portis was also a consideration here

4.06-Housh...I liked this pick

5.07- Heap...earlier than I wanted to grab a TE but I like Heap's possibilities

6.06-Chi D...I know early, but I grabbed the Balt early last year (on accident by autodraft) and it turned out to benefit me alot

7.07- Lamont Jordan...since RB's were going fast and I stupidly realized at this point that both RBs had the same bye I needed a 3rd RB fast, as well as a 4th. :shrug:

Also realized the majority of my team is now heavily 8 week bye along with my RB situation...awesome :thumbup:

8.06- Big Ben...I just realized at this point we start 3WR instead of 2 and realized Im really screwed cause I need a WR3 and RB3/RB4 badly and no more VBD for me for awhile

9.07-Braylon Edwards...not thrilled with him, but best WR still on the board, and good value at 9 I thought

10.06-Betts...could have gone Cadillac or Betts and I wasn't sold on Cadillac thinking Betts could be more valuable esp if Portis doesn't hold up (reason why I didnt grab Portis)

11.07-Rex Grossman...at this point, QBs were snagged earlier and often and I was running into bye week limitation dilemmas so I had to grab a back up now...did not want Sexy Rexy

12.06-Stover...didn't have a kicker yet (everyone already had one) and ppl were starting to go after backup PK so I grabbed my classic Stover pick (4th year in a row now)

13.07-Owen Daniels...I like this pick alot b/c Im high on the guy (Texans homer) even though I never waste roster on 2 TE, but since I have a logjam on the 8th week bye he gives me insurance w/Heap

14.06-Welker...no other WR left and I need at least one to sub in for my other guys bye weeks

So my draft rounds out to:

QB- Big Ben, Grossman

RB- LJ, Edge, Lamont Jordan, Betts

WR- Owens, Housh, Edwards, Welker

TE- Heap, Daniels

PK- Stover

Def- Chicago

Even though I hated my draft, the Draft Dominator says I have the strongest team so far in my league both teamwise and starter wise. I just think my RB situation is shaky at best and my QB is questionable though it can be fixed on the WW. Luckily no other team in my league is hands down dominant, so we shall see.

Will post my draft round by round later. Here is my roster: 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1DST 1K

QB: Ben Roethlisberger, Jay Cutley

RB: Brian Westbrook, Travis Henry, DeShaun Foster, Jerious Norwood, Chris Brown

WR: Roy Williams(Love Him this year got em in R3), Tj Houshmandzadeh, Santana Moss, Donte Stallworth, D.J. Hackett

TE: Chris Cooley, Desmond Clark

DST: Miami

K: Josh Brown

PS: I'm really excited with my team and will be happy to hear your thoughts.

We start each week:

1-TQB

1-RB

1-WR

1-TE

1-K

1-DEF/ST

(snip)

I think my first pick will be pretty easy decision: One of these guys. Points per reception may have Bush taken early by a chance taker.

Johnson, Larry RB KC 8

Addai, Joseph RB IND 6

Henry, Travis RB DEN 6

Bush, Reggie RB NO 4

Parker, Willie RB PIT 6

Johnson, Rudi RB CIN 5

Just eyeballing this, I would say Westbrook would be the no-brainer 1.07 for me here. And on it's face, your league seems deep, what with 14 teams and all... but starting 1 RB, 1 WR, and 2 Flex spots would tend to counteract the two extra teams (am I right?). If so, the traditional (orthodox, as I think of it) approach to load up on RB's early (an approach I usually take) would be less useful here. (Again, I haven't run any numbers here, this is all off the top of my head.) If I am right, then having top-tier players at each position is really a differentiator. You won't land Manning (not if you draft Westbrook in the first round), but perhaps Palmer might be available to you in round 2? And if Gates were available in the third, I would definitely snatch him up. Coming back to round 4, you'll have to land your WR1, which will be low-end Tier 1 guys like Javon Walker, Housh, or Boldin. No harm there, as the difference between them and the TO's / Holts of the world isn't as great as the value you landed in a 3rd round Gates. After that, just go back and forth between your Flex options, picking the most valuable guy in your system in that particular round. I feel like I am starting to really speculate here, so I will stop. But to recap... I would say RB depth isn't the all-encompassing driver in this format that it usually is, and I would sacrifice it for superiority in the other positions.
OK, well here is how it went down. I did take Gates in the 3rd round. I thought in a PPR league that it was worth it. here are my draft results. * Note. League changed to 17 players total not 18. stll with 14 teams it is a really deep league. My RW's may not be studs but they will play from behind and thats where I want my RW's to be. I got Rams TQB in the 5th which in my opinion is a steal!!!! 5 TQB's went before him... It was magical. :lmao: My RB situation is really good... :lmao: if some of the top guys go down. Dayne and Chattman have a nice chance to be starters before the year is over. A guys net went out and his team auto picked 5 DEF/ST's. He took Dolphins right before I could and he would have taken another probably. I ended up with the bills DEF/ST which I know nothing about. MY TEAM:

Draft Spot/Name/Position & Team/Bye

7 Brian Westbrook (RB PHI) 5

22 Brandon Jacobs (RB NYG) 9

35 Antonio Gates (TE SD) 7

50 Lee Evans (WR BUF) 6

63 TQB Rams (TQB STL) 9

78 Santana Moss (WR WAS) 4

91 Joey Galloway (WR TB) 10

106 Leon Washington (RB NYJ) 10

119 Brandon Marshall (WR DEN) 6

134 Brandon Jones (WR TEN) 4

147 * Kevin Curtis (WR PHI) 5-Auto picked when connection was lost.

162 DST Bills (DST BUF) 6

175 Jason Hanson (K DET) 6

190 Brian Leonard (RB STL) 9

203 Ron Dayne (RB HOU) 10

218 Jesse Chatman (RB MIA) 9

231 TQB Bills (TQB BUF) 6

Here is the complete draft for my league.

Draft Results

Round 1

1 Joe Decaria LaDainian Tomlinson (RB SD)

2 Half Shaft Steven Jackson (RB STL)

3 Lightning Frank Gore (RB SF)

4 The Ultimate Force* Larry Johnson (RB KC)

5 Big Daddy Shaun Alexander (RB SEA)

6 Wildcats Joseph Addai (RB IND)

7 Off The Grid Brian Westbrook (RB PHI)

8 FLEX* Willie Parker (RB PIT)

9 Smashmouth Laurence Maroney (RB NE)

10 He Hate Me Reggie Bush (RB NO)

11 Parker Bay Butt-n-Ears Maurice Jones-Drew (RB JAC)

12 BAYCITIES BLASTERS Ronnie Brown (RB MIA)

13 Diesel* Rudi Johnson (RB CIN)

14 BIG REDS Travis Henry (RB DEN)

Round 2

15 BIG REDS TQB Colts (TQB IND)

16 Diesel* Willis McGahee (RB BAL)

17 BAYCITIES BLASTERS* Thomas Jones (RB NYJ)

18 Parker Bay Butt-n-Ears Steve Smith (WR CAR)

19 He Hate Me Cedric Benson (RB CHI)

20 Smashmouth Edgerrin James (RB ARI)

21 FLEX* Marvin Harrison (WR IND)

22 Off The Grid Brandon Jacobs (RB NYG)

23 Wildcats Chad Johnson (WR CIN)

24 Big Daddy Ahman Green (RB HOU)

25 The Ultimate Force* Terrell Owens (WR DAL)

26 Lightning Reggie Wayne (WR IND)

27 Half Shaft Clinton Portis (RB WAS)

28 Joe Decaria Marshawn Lynch (RB BUF)

Round 3

29 Joe Decaria TQB Saints (TQB NO)

30 Half Shaft Adrian Peterson (RB MIN)

31 Lightning Cadillac Williams (RB TB)

32 The Ultimate Force* Torry Holt (WR STL)

33 Big Daddy Jamal Lewis (RB CLE)

34 Wildcats Marion Barber (RB DAL)

35 Off The Grid Antonio Gates (TE SD)

36 FLEX* Larry Fitzgerald (WR ARI)

37 Smashmouth Deuce McAllister (RB NO)

38 He Hate Me Marques Colston (WR NO)

39 Parker Bay Butt-n-Ears Jerious Norwood (RB ATL)

40 BAYCITIES BLASTERS Roy Williams (WR DET)

41 Diesel* T.J. Houshmandzadeh (WR CIN)

42 BIG REDS Julius Jones (RB DAL)

Round 4

43 BIG REDS Randy Moss (WR NE)

44 Diesel* Anquan Boldin (WR ARI)

45 BAYCITIES BLASTERS TQB Bengals (TQB CIN)

46 Parker Bay Butt-n-Ears LaMont Jordan (RB OAK)

47 He Hate Me TQB Patriots (TQB NE)

48 Smashmouth Andre Johnson (WR HOU)

49 FLEX* Javon Walker (WR DEN)

50 Off The Grid Lee Evans (WR BUF)

51 Wildcats Donald Driver (WR GB)

52 Big Daddy Laveranues Coles (WR NYJ)

53 The Ultimate Force* Tony Gonzalez (TE KC)

54 Lightning Reggie Brown (WR PHI)

55 Half Shaft Plaxico Burress (WR NYG)

56 Joe Decaria Hines Ward (WR PIT)

Round 5

57 Joe Decaria Kellen Winslow (TE CLE)

58 Half Shaft TQB Titans (TQB TEN)

59 Lightning Braylon Edwards (WR CLE)

60 The Ultimate Force* DST Bears (DST CHI)

61 Big Daddy TQB Eagles (TQB PHI)

62 Wildcats Todd Heap (TE BAL)

63 Off The Grid TQB Rams (TQB STL)

64 FLEX* DST Ravens (DST BAL)

65 Smashmouth Alge Crumpler (TE ATL)

66 He Hate Me Ladell Betts (RB WAS)

67 Parker Bay Butt-n-Ears DeAngelo Williams (RB CAR)

68 BAYCITIES BLASTERS Darrell Jackson (WR SF)

69 Diesel* Jeremy Shockey (TE NYG)

70 BIG REDS Vernon Davis (TE SF)

Round 6

71 BIG REDS Deion Branch (WR SEA)

72 Diesel* Calvin Johnson (WR DET)

73 BAYCITIES BLASTERS Vincent Jackson (WR SD)

74 Parker Bay Butt-n-Ears Brandon Jackson (RB GB)

75 He Hate Me Jason Witten (TE DAL)

76 Smashmouth Jerry Porter (WR OAK)

77 FLEX* Tatum Bell (RB DET)

78 Off The Grid Santana Moss (WR WAS)

79 Wildcats TQB Broncos (TQB DEN)

80 Big Daddy Mark Clayton (WR BAL)

81 The Ultimate Force* Chris Chambers (WR MIA)

82 Lightning LenDale White (RB TEN)

83 Half Shaft Bernard Berrian (WR CHI)

84 Joe Decaria Donte' Stallworth (WR NE)

Round 7

85 Joe Decaria DST Steelers (DST PIT)

86 Half Shaft Fred Taylor (RB JAC)

87 Lightning TQB Lions (TQB DET)

88 The Ultimate Force Warrick Dunn (RB ATL)

89 Big Daddy Chris Cooley (TE WAS)

90 Wildcats Jerricho Cotchery (WR NYJ)

91 Off The Grid Joey Galloway (WR TB)

92 FLEX* Nate Kaeding (K SD)

93 Smashmouth TQB Seahawks (TQB SEA)

94 He Hate Me Eddie Kennison (WR KC)

95 Parker Bay Butt-n-Ears D.J. Hackett (WR SEA)

96 BAYCITIES BLASTERS Kevin Jones (RB DET)

97 Diesel* DST Patriots (DST NE)

98 BIG REDS Muhsin Muhammad (WR CHI)

Round 8

99 BIG REDS DST Chargers (DST SD)

100 Diesel* Adam Vinatieri (K IND)

101 BAYCITIES BLASTERS Greg Jennings (WR GB)

102 Parker Bay Butt-n-Ears TQB Cowboys (TQB DAL)

103 He Hate Me Chester Taylor (RB MIN)

104 Smashmouth DST Eagles (DST PHI)

105 FLEX* Benjamin Watson (TE NE)

106 Off The Grid Leon Washington (RB NYJ)

107 Wildcats Chris Henry (RB TEN)

108 Big Daddy TQB Cardinals (TQB ARI)

109 The Ultimate Force Santonio Holmes (WR PIT)

110 Lightning TQB Steelers (TQB PIT)

111 Half Shaft Terry Glenn (WR DAL)

112 Joe Decaria Anthony Gonzalez (WR IND)

Round 9

113 Joe Decaria Anthony Thomas (RB BUF)

114 Half Shaft Randy McMichael (TE STL)

115 Lightning Daniel Graham (TE DEN)

116 The Ultimate Force Devery Henderson (WR NO)

117 Big Daddy DST Broncos (DST DEN)

118 Wildcats DST Jaguars (DST JAC)

119 Off The Grid Brandon Marshall (WR DEN)

120 FLEX* Jeff Wilkins (K STL)

121 Smashmouth Eric Johnson (TE NO)

122 He Hate Me DST Cowboys (DST DAL)

123 Parker Bay Butt-n-Ears TQB Chargers (TQB SD)

124 BAYCITIES BLASTERS L.J. Smith (TE PHI)

125 Diesel* DeShaun Foster (RB CAR)

126 BIG REDS Isaac Bruce (WR STL)

Round 10

127 BIG REDS Dallas Clark (TE IND)

128 Diesel* Shayne Graham (K CIN)

129 BAYCITIES BLASTERS Chris Brown (RB TEN)

130 Parker Bay Butt-n-Ears Matt Jones (WR JAC)

131 He Hate Me Robbie Gould (K CHI)

132 Smashmouth Mike Furrey (WR DET)

133 FLEX* DST Dolphins (DST MIA)

134 Off The Grid Brandon Jones (WR TEN)

135 Wildcats Stephen Gostkowski (K NE)

136 Big Daddy Eric Moulds (WR TEN)

137 The Ultimate Force Mike Bell (RB DEN)

138 Lightning Joe Horn (WR ATL)

139 Half Shaft Neil Rackers (K ARI)

140 Joe Decaria Troy Williamson (WR MIN)

Round 11

141 Joe Decaria Reuben Droughns (RB NYG)

142 Half Shaft DST 49ers (DST SF)

143 Lightning* Jason Elam (K DEN)

144 The Ultimate Force TQB Packers (TQB GB)

145 Big Daddy Josh Brown (K SEA)

146 Wildcats Michael Turner (RB SD)

147 Off The Grid* Kevin Curtis (WR PHI)

148 FLEX* Drew Bennett (WR STL)

149 Smashmouth Vernand Morency (RB GB)

150 He Hate Me Wes Welker (WR NE)

151 Parker Bay Butt-n-Ears DST Panthers (DST CAR)

152 BAYCITIES BLASTERS Matt Stover (K BAL)

153 Diesel* Heath Miller (TE PIT)

154 BIG REDS Ronald Curry (WR OAK)

Round 12

155 BIG REDS DST Jets (DST NYJ)

156 Diesel* David Akers (K PHI)

157 BAYCITIES BLASTERS Derrick Mason (WR BAL)

158 Parker Bay Butt-n-Ears David Martin (TE MIA)

159 He Hate Me Correll Buckhalter (RB PHI)

160 Smashmouth Mason Crosby (K GB)

161 FLEX* DST Vikings (DST MIN)

162 Off The Grid DST Bills (DST BUF)

163 Wildcats TQB Texans (TQB HOU)

164 Big Daddy Joe Jurevicius (WR CLE)

165 The Ultimate Force Jacoby Jones (WR HOU)

166 Lightning Patrick Crayton (WR DAL)

167 Half Shaft TQB Giants (TQB NYG)

168 Joe Decaria Olindo Mare (K NO)

Round 13

169 Joe Decaria TQB Panthers (TQB CAR)

170 Half Shaft Bobby Wade (WR MIN)

171 Lightning Sammy Morris (RB NE)

172 The Ultimate Force Adrian Peterson (RB CHI)

173 Big Daddy Marcel Shipp (RB ARI)

174 Wildcats DST Saints (DST NO)

175 Off The Grid Jason Hanson (K DET)

176 FLEX* Owen Daniels (TE HOU)

177 Smashmouth Kevin Faulk (RB NE)

178 He Hate Me Musa Smith (RB BAL)

179 Parker Bay Butt-n-Ears Ted Ginn Jr. (WR MIA)

180 BAYCITIES BLASTERS Marcedes Lewis (TE JAC)

181 Diesel* Greg Olsen (TE CHI)

182 BIG REDS Jay Feely (K MIA)

Round 14

183 BIG REDS Dwayne Bowe (WR KC)

184 Diesel* Dominic Rhodes (RB OAK)

185 BAYCITIES BLASTERS Dwayne Jarrett (WR CAR)

186 Parker Bay Butt-n-Ears Joe Nedney (K SF)

187 He Hate Me T.J. Duckett (RB DET)

188 Smashmouth TQB Chiefs (TQB KC)

189 FLEX* DST Packers (DST GB)

190 Off The Grid Brian Leonard (RB STL)

191 Wildcats Marcus Pollard (TE SEA)

192 Big Daddy Michael Bennett (RB KC)

193 The Ultimate Force Zach Miller (TE OAK)

194 Lightning DST Seahawks (DST SEA)

195 Half Shaft* Michael Pittman (RB TB)

196 Joe Decaria Bryant Johnson (WR ARI)

Round 15

197 Joe Decaria DST Raiders (DST OAK)

198 Half Shaft TQB Raiders (TQB OAK)

199 Lightning Steve Smith (WR NYG)

200 The Ultimate Force TQB Jets (TQB NYJ)

201 Big Daddy Marty Booker (WR MIA)

202 Wildcats Josh Scobee (K JAC)

203 Off The Grid Ron Dayne (RB HOU)

204 FLEX* Devin Hester (WR CHI)

205 Smashmouth J.J. Arrington (RB ARI)

206 He Hate Me Amani Toomer (WR NYG)

207 Parker Bay Butt-n-Ears TQB Vikings (TQB MIN)

208 BAYCITIES BLASTERS TQB Buccaneers (TQB TB)

209 Diesel* James Jones (WR GB)

210 BIG REDS TQB Dolphins (TQB MIA)

Round 16

211 BIG REDS Najeh Davenport (RB PIT)

212 Diesel* Bo Scaife (TE TEN)

213 BAYCITIES BLASTERS DST Buccaneers (DST TB)

214 Parker Bay Butt-n-Ears TQB Browns (TQB CLE)

215 He Hate Me Greg Jones (RB JAC)

216 Smashmouth DST Giants (DST NYG)

217 FLEX* Tony Scheffler (TE DEN)

218 Off The Grid Jesse Chatman (RB MIA)

219 Wildcats Ashley Lelie (WR SF)

220 Big Daddy Kenny Watson (RB CIN)

221 The Ultimate Force DST Bengals (DST CIN)

222 Lightning Selvin Young (RB DEN)

223 Half Shaft Rian Lindell (K BUF)

224 Joe Decaria Kevin Walter (WR HOU)

Round 17

225 Joe Decaria Leonard Pope (TE ARI)

226 Half Shaft DST Colts (DST IND)

227 Lightning Jerome Harrison (RB CLE)

228 The Ultimate Force John Kasay (K CAR)

229 Big Daddy* Mewelde Moore (RB MIN)

230 Wildcats Lorenzo Booker (RB MIA)

231 Off The Grid TQB Bills (TQB BUF)

232 FLEX* Antwaan Randle El (WR WAS)

233 Smashmouth Michael Robinson (RB SF)

234 He Hate Me Kolby Smith (RB KC)

235 Parker Bay Butt-n-Ears Peerless Price (WR BUF)

236 BAYCITIES BLASTERS Ernest Wilford (WR JAC)

237 Diesel* Robert Meachem (WR NO)

238 BIG REDS* DST Redskins (DST WAS)

Just finished my draft from the 7th spot. In a 12 team No PPR. Pass 1/25, Bonus 5/300 & 5/350, -2 int, Ru/Rec 1/10, Bonus 5/100 & 5/150. All TD's 6 pts, Fum -2. Thought I did pretty decent. Went in thinking I would go RB/WR/RB, but when Travis fell to the end of the 2nd I had to take him and still ended up with 2 very good WR. The value for Kitna wasn't very good but 10 QB's had been taken and I like our scoring in this league for Kitna. We also are making this a keeper league with 1 player from rds. 6 and on. I think I ended up with a couple of good choices in A. Peterson (Min) and D. Williams. I think I got some real good value picks late in A. Peterson, D. Williams, S Moss. All in all I think I did real well for the 7th pick.

Start - 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1K, 1DEF

My Team - Pacesetters

1. (7) Willie Parker

2. (18) Travis Henry

3. (31) Terrell Owens

4. (42) Lee Evans

5. (55) Jon Kitna

6. (66) Adrian Peterson

7. (79) Kellen Winslow

8. (90) Santana Moss

9. (103) Jerricho Cotchery

10. (114) Denver