What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

League Trophy (1 Viewer)

kaso

Footballguy
Do you have one?

If so, where did you buy from?

We are looking to buy one this year, but our league can't come to an agreement on what we want.

We had the same discussion some years ago and couldn't come up with an agreement. So we took the first best trophy that came our way and ended up with The Fish :goodposting:

The Fish

Isn't it beautiful ? :hophead: At least we've got any... :excited:

Do a search and you'll find a lot of great ideas. We use the McFarland figures for that winners MVP.

We use an engraved beer-mug from fantasyglassworks.com. About $45 covers cost and shipping. It can include logos and team names.

For an annual trophy that combines the results of our baseball and football leagues, we have a traveling mounted keg trophy that gets shipped from winner to winner. We mounted a mini-keg to a trophy stand. Cost under $100 to create at a local trophy shop.

http://www.leagueofdorks.com/images/doty.jpg

As for the championship trophy, I just got one of my old Pop Warner football trophies that my mom was going to pitch and just had the nameplate re-done............kinda retro and very cheap!

But, let me suggest: Go to a trophy store and buy a "Cheerleader Trophy" (ours is a bobblehead cheerleader COST: $5-10 here's what it looks like)

We give this baby to the worst team in the league. In our league, I think people are more interested in seeing this owner given the trophy than the championship one.

Users who are viewing this thread