What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Larry Johnson (1 Viewer)

Gr00vus

Footballguy
A certain FF site had Larry ranked in the top 20 RBs this week, implying he'd be an RB2. I had a hard time believing it, but had to run him out there due to some injuries. Hey played like #2. I'm thinking this guy is a must bench. Maybe you could play him vs. the Chargers and their below average run D. Anyone considering starting him ever again?

Last edited by a moderator:
When I drafted him, I knew it would be rough sledding early on with his schedule, but I was expecting a little bit more than this. I know they don't have much behind him, but I have to wonder if he'll even be their starter by the time his schedule softens up.

I saw the game today. He looked very slow getting to the line. He wasn't usually getting hit behind the line, just getting met at the line. He could not elude defenders.

The Eagles run defense also shut down Carolina's running game, which is arguably one of the best in the league. I have to believe that it's a tough running matchup for most teams.

That said, I can't see myself using him until that entire offense consistently produces. It doesn't help that Cassel was out and now Bowe is out.

Users who are viewing this thread