What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kyler or Jalen at QB this week? (FYI I have AJ Brown) (1 Viewer)

undercover

Footballguy
I've only started Jalen...paired with Brown but considering Kyler this week due to easier matchup and minimizing QB-WR stink-fest if Philly / Dallas game is lower scoring with two good defenses.

Thanks for replies.

Last edited:
I would go with Kyler for this week.

My other recommendation is to trade one of these guys to improve your starting lineup. This is a waste of an opportunity to get better elsewhere and could lead to decisions like this every week where you end up second guessing yourself and playing the wrong guy each week. Use this to help your starting lineup. Philly has a bye week next week so I would start putting out feelers and then try and trade Kyler going into week 8.

I would go with Kyler for this week.

My other recommendation is to trade one of these guys to improve your starting lineup. This is a waste of an opportunity to get better elsewhere and could lead to decisions like this every week where you end up second guessing yourself and playing the wrong guy each week. Use this to help your starting lineup. Philly has a bye week next week so I would start putting out feelers and then try and trade Kyler going into week 8.
I agree but this is a dynasty league with a long bench (25) and QB's still aren't regarded as highly as other positions. 10 team league so everyone has at least 1 decent starter.

I agree but this is a dynasty league with a long bench (25) and QB's still aren't regarded as highly as other positions. 10 team league so everyone has at least 1 decent starter.
Dynasty makes it a bit different as injuries (especially for these two guys) could be more detrimental when there are no QB's available year to year. I still might put them both on trade bait and see if anyone comes knocking. It may be a way to really help your overall team. You may not get any worthwhile options and then you don't have to do anything but it would be something I would explore.

To answer your question, I would start Murray this week. As Gally said, to make it easier on yourself, I would trade one or the other.
Dynasty makes it a bit different as injuries (especially for these two guys) could be more detrimental when there are no QB's available year to year. I still might put them both on trade bait and see if anyone comes knocking. It may be a way to really help your overall team. You may not get any worthwhile options and then you don't have to do anything but it would be something I would explore.

I had Mahomes and Hurts in my dynasty and wound up trading Hurts for Mac Jones, Devonta Smith and a 1st Round Rookie Pick in 2023 ( that was after week 1).

Users who are viewing this thread