What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kolb going on IR (1 Viewer)

G-King

Footballguy
Obviously the season was already lost, and the O-line is still in shambles, but Fitz and the Cards early success was tied to Kolb. The team will continue to dive bomb, as will Fitz production with Kolb's impending move to IR. This team needs a new coach and fresh ideas, in a bad way.

Wisenhunt has 99% say in personnel decisions. Actually, I believe his contract calls for FINAL decisions in personnel matters, if I recall.

Wisenhunt has 99% say in personnel decisions. Actually, I believe his contract calls for FINAL decisions in personnel matters, if I recall.
Yep. That is my understanding too. Blaming upper management and not Wiz is misguided.

2 years into his deal and know nothing more than we did when he signed him. (Other than he's better than Skelton/Lindley...but so are some Arena league QB's)

Believe he's played 15 of 32 possible games. He's not going to see that 2013 money ($11 mil) w/o renegotiating. If he won't renegotiate (and he may not even have that choice with new staff likely), he's a goner with Whisenhunt.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard a lot of talk of how dreadful the Cardinals have been at QB this season, how they've tried all these guys and they were all terrible.

Kolb: 109/183 for 1183 yards, 8/3 TD/INT, 17/103/1 rushing, 4-2 record including the game he got injured in.

Not bad. It's a bit like Houston or Chicago last season, or Pittsburgh this season.

I've heard a lot of talk of how dreadful the Cardinals have been at QB this season, how they've tried all these guys and they were all terrible.Kolb: 109/183 for 1183 yards, 8/3 TD/INT, 17/103/1 rushing, 4-2 record including the game he got injured in.Not bad. It's a bit like Houston or Chicago last season, or Pittsburgh this season.
6.4 YPA is pretty bad.

I've heard a lot of talk of how dreadful the Cardinals have been at QB this season, how they've tried all these guys and they were all terrible.Kolb: 109/183 for 1183 yards, 8/3 TD/INT, 17/103/1 rushing, 4-2 record including the game he got injured in.Not bad. It's a bit like Houston or Chicago last season, or Pittsburgh this season.
He improved in 2012 as a game manager, but he showed little that he's franchise QB. He's a stop gap QB talent.He's not worth $11 mil/yr.

We lost a 2nd and Rogers-Cromartie. Meh, let's move on and draft a guy. O-line in the first round and QB in the second? Don't really know any of the prospects, I'm sure there's a big guy out there to be excited about at LT. If not, find a few quality guards.

This Michael Floyd pick was kind of ridiculous in terms of talent.

We'll have Fitzgerald, Roberts, Floyd, and Housler as our base 3-set. That receiving corps has a lot of fire-power if you can find a Quarterback who can make the throws. Half tempted to give Whisenhunt ONE LAST CHANCE to find a Quarterback this off-season.

Let's get us someone to be excited about.

I'm thinking of benching Fitz in one league for Michael Spurlock, somebody pinch me and wake me from this nightmare

Users who are viewing this thread