What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kittle dynasty (1 Viewer)

OhSnapItsAnt

Footballguy
12 team 1 qb (no TE premium )

would you accept 

Diggs, 2020 1.12

or

Terry McLaurin, 2020 1.9, 1.12

for my Kittle or hold Kittle?

my team needs depth at WR and RB
i own no first rounds picks this year

i also have Mark Andrews and Hurst

thank you!

Have you shopped Kittle?  If these were just unsolicited I think you could get a better deal.  However, without knowing how your TE's are valued by your league maybe that is as good as you can get.

Personally I would rather have Kittle than those offers but with the other TE's you have maybe it is an improvement overall.

depends on your team's makeup.  I agree with Gally, would rather have Kittle, but I like the McLaurin offer if I had to make a choice as I see more value with that one.

12 team 1 qb (no TE premium )

would you accept 

Diggs, 2020 1.12

or

Terry McLaurin, 2020 1.9, 1.12

for my Kittle or hold Kittle?

my team needs depth at WR and RB
i own no first rounds picks this year

i also have Mark Andrews and Hurst

thank you!
I'd prefer the McLaurin offer over the Diggs.  With that said, I would push to see if you couldn't get a better offer.  If it was an offer made by the other owner, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't low ball it a bit just because they know you have Andrews and Hurst and might settle for less.  Just seems a little "light" for Kittle.  Guy is a stud.

This years' WR class a little deep, right?

If the two 1st rnd picks in McLaurin's offer aren't a need, maybe you can still find good WR names 2nd round and beyond... maintain Kittle and forget about TEs for a period.

Users who are viewing this thread