What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kill your Cat or a Stranger ... Dog Spinoff (1 Viewer)

1. Who do you kill?

• I kill my cat

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • I kill the stranger

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters

Angry Beavers

Footballguy
You've been kidnapped and placed in a sealed room with a video camera and a gun. Your dog  cat is muzzled on one side of the room, and a stranger bound and gagged on the other. Your captors explain that they will kill all three of you in 60 seconds unless you shoot either the dog   cat or the stranger. Both the dog     cat and stranger appear to be aware of the decision in front of you, and are pleading with their eyes.

You decide you have no choice but to kill one of them. Who do you choose?

You've been kidnapped and placed in a sealed room with a video camera and a gun. Your dog  cat is muzzled on one side of the room, and a stranger bound and gagged on the other. Your captors explain that they will kill all three of you in 60 seconds unless you shoot either the dog   cat or the stranger. Both the dog     cat and stranger appear to be aware of the decision in front of you, and are pleading with their eyes.

You decide you have no choice but to kill one of them. Who do you choose?
Why does the cat need muzzled?

turn the gun on myself, and threaten to pull the trigger ... see which one of them is more freaked out by my impending demise -

... then shoot the ####### cat  ?

I would never own a cat, so I guess it's the stranger's lucky day.....they get to decide if I shoot them or the cat.  If they choose themselves(some kinda crazy cat person might, I guess), I kill both.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread