What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Key West Vacation tips (1 Viewer)

PatriotJohn

Footballguy
Wife and I are in beginning phases of planning our wedding anniversary trip to Key West in January. I know we will need to book our room pretty quick. Looking for suggestions on good places to stay. Will be doing plenty of beach lounging, snorkeling, photography, and typical tourist fare.

TIA

Wife and I are in beginning phases of planning our wedding anniversary trip to Key West in January. I know we will need to book our room pretty quick. Looking for suggestions on good places to stay. Will be doing plenty of beach lounging, snorkeling, photography, and typical tourist fare.

TIA
There is a huge thread on here already about KW. Lots of great info. Just do a search. I will check in later and if nobody has linked it then I will find it for you. In a rush now.

TIA
There is a huge thread on here already about KW. Lots of great info. Just do a search. I will check in later and if nobody has linked it then I will find it for you. In a rush now.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

TIA
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
:goodposting:

yeah Key West, while worth checking out is overrated, and there isn't really a good beach there

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread