What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kerry Rhodes Knee Injury (1 Viewer)

MCguidance

Footballguy
ESPN News report. No link as of yet. But reported stated he was seen limping pretty badly, then had ice.

Also that a Colts corner also sat out practice with a foot injury.

Again, details are sketchy, but I did hear the report.

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=53576

Not a confirming link, but just a link saying what I said.

Might be a bruise?

Last edited by a moderator:
ESPN News report. No link as of yet. But reported stated he was seen limping pretty badly, then had ice. Also that a Colts corner also sat out practice with a foot injury.Again, details are sketchy, but I did hear the report.
I heard this twice on ESPN 1050 in NY as well. His knee collided with something/one and was limping pretty severely from the report.

Jerraud Powers has the foot injury. He's likely the only Colt that will be questionable for the game at this point. It would hurt because Tim Jennings would become the nickel corner - and he's a downgrade from the 3 Colt corners ahead of him on the depth chart.

Jerraud Powers has the foot injury. He's likely the only Colt that will be questionable for the game at this point. It would hurt because Tim Jennings would become the nickel corner - and he's a downgrade from the 3 Colt corners ahead of him on the depth chart.
Talked to Powers a couple times. Nice guy. Hope he gets to play.

Rex didn't seem too worried about it, so I'm hoping it was just a bruise or something along those lines

Users who are viewing this thread