What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keepers (1 Viewer)

chitony13

Footballguy
We are a 12 team keeper league. We can keep 7 players going into the draft.
My players of any significance are:

QB
Burrow
Richardson

RB
Pacheco
K Williams
Rhamondre Stevenson
Singletary

WR
C Lamb
K Allen
A Cooper

So I have to drop 2. I'm having doubts whether I should use a keeper position on a second QB (Richardson) and keep Singletary (RB's are so rare to find and he is the starter in NY).

Thoughts/feedback would be greatly appreciated.

QB
Burrow
Richardson

RB
Pacheco
K Williams
Rhamondre Stevenson
Singletary

WR
C Lamb
K Allen
A Cooper

So I have to drop 2. I'm having doubts whether I should use a keeper position on a second QB (Richardson) and keep Singletary (RB's are so rare to find and he is the starter in NY).

I know it's hard to keep multiple QBs, but I think in your case I'd for sure keep all 3 of Burrow, Richardson, and Mahomes.

QB
Burrow
Richardson

RB
Pacheco
K Williams
Rhamondre Stevenson
Singletary

WR
C Lamb
K Allen
A Cooper

I’d cut or trade Singletary and Allen

Agree with this. Singletary is the starter now, but I'm not confident he'll be a workhorse - or keep the job for that matter, even with seemingly modest competition. Allen in Chicago has to deal with a lot of top tier talent in the passing game - a far cry from his Chargers days.

Agree with this. Singletary is the starter now, but I'm not confident he'll be a workhorse - or keep the job for that matter, even with seemingly modest competition. Allen in Chicago has to deal with a lot of top tier talent in the passing game - a far cry from his Chargers days.
You would keep Cooper over Allen? Hmmm
My bad - I overlooked Cooper there. I would cut both Cooper and Allen, and keep Singletary.

Depends on starting requirements and if there are any limitations on how long you can keep a guy or if there is any cost (salary, round lost, etc) to keeping a player.

Depends on starting requirements and if there are any limitations on how long you can keep a guy or if there is any cost (salary, round lost, etc) to keeping a player.
We start 1 QB, 2 RB's and WR's, 1 Flex, K and Def. No limitations on how long we can keep them. No salaries in our league. Right now I'm leaning to keeping Richardson, which means I have to drop 2 of; Cooper, Allen or Singletary,

Do I keep Allen or Singletary. If I trade/drop both Cooper and Allen, then I leave myself with only one WR (Lamb). I'm leaning moving Singletary and Cooper. More thoughts would be appreciated.

Any keeper, 2RB league, you keep the RBs. The scarcity factor is huge. My cuts would be Allen and Cooper on the idea that you can probably get at least one of them back in the redraft portion of the league.

I drop Cooper and Singletary. They are the bottom of the list for both those positions and I would just rather have the other guys. It's so close it then just goes to personal preference and I am not a Cooper fan so he would go. Then Singletary is just the least of those RB's in my eyes so he gets the boot.

Users who are viewing this thread