What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper selection! Draft today! (1 Viewer)

wheeleke

Footballguy
I have 4th overall pick in keeper league. My keepers are Ekeler, A.J. Brown, Ridley, and Lamar Jackson. Assuming Taylor,  CEH, and Dobbins are gone. Do you go with one of the rookies: Swift, Akers, Lamb or the top veterans  -  Terry McLaurin or Mark Ingram. Talent wise, I seem to be stuck on Lamb or Swift.

starting lineup, scoring, number of teams???  In order to get good feedback, this information is very helpful for others to evaluate your question.  The best answer is take a look at your draft list, and take the BPA in your rankings regardless of position.  Who else is potentially going to be available?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a 12 team league, .5 PPR league. We start QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, 2 Flex, K, and DEF. Each team keeps at least 4, and so top 20 RBs and 18 or so WRs are off the table. Only 2 QBs (Mahomes, Jackson) and I think 4 TEs were kept.

It's a 12 team league, .5 PPR league. We start QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, 2 Flex, K, and DEF. Each team keeps at least 4, and so top 20 RBs and 18 or so WRs are off the table. Only 2 QBs (Mahomes, Jackson) and I think 4 TEs were kept.
So, 48 players being kept and based on your comment, you know who is being kept.  Rank the remaining players and take BPA.  McLaurin would not be in my top 48, so there are some players that would probably help you more.  

Last edited by a moderator:
So, 48 players being kept and based on your comment, you know who is being kept.  Rank the remaining players and take BPA.  McLaurin would not be in my top 48, so there are some players that would probably help you more.  
I agree with this.  Put your time into making your combined draft board and take the guy at the top of your list when its your pick. 

Users who are viewing this thread