What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper - pick one of these Tony Pollard or Nick Chubb (1 Viewer)

Footballguy
PPR I need to keep one of these players and keeper value the same. Had Chubb since rookie and been waiting for him to have backfield to himself now he basically does but also I have Tony Pollard as option as well . So I need to keep just one of them. Any thoughts . Thanks in advance

Comes down to who you think is the best bet. This is a very tough one. I lean Chubb. I think Watson will be better this year and that will help Chubb. Pollard has been awesome in a part time role. Will that translate to being the bell cow? I am not sure. I go with Chubb.

(ask me tomorrow and it might be Pollard.....it's that close)

My personal preference would be Chubb. I just don't trust the Cowboys to do anything right with Pollard. Especially with McCarthy at the helm.

I have Pollard myself and, as much as I like Tony, I'd trade him in a heartbeat for Chubb. In terms of longevity, I don't think Pollard has many more years than Chubb does, so even long-term I'd take Chubb.

Please see mine.

Users who are viewing this thread