What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper. JT, Harris or Jav. Williams? (1 Viewer)

Laracco

Footballguy
10 team .5 ppr.

We get 3 keepers with no round penalties. This JT situation is concerning. Minor surgery, contract issues, coming off an injury season. Do I still keep him or choose Harris or Williams as a safer pick?

I, too, am concerned about JT. There's not a lot of clarity about his injuries, and he's not a happy camper. I'd wait as long as possible to see if he comes back to practice. If he's OK, then he's the clear choice for me. If it's still murky, I'd be inclined to go with Harris.

Who are your other two keepers?

I hate keeping injured players or players with big question marks because it puts you already behind the curve to some degree. Depending on when you have to announce your freezes I would go with Harris (assuming Najee) because he has the least questions. If you can wait and clarity on JT and Javonte I would do that. If all things are equal and the players are healthy and in camp I would go JT, Javonte, & then Najee

Users who are viewing this thread