What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper/First pick advice (1 Viewer)

sfwillis52

Footballguy
10 team PPR keeper league.  Keep 2 players. 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE, 1 Flex....also running backs get .1 per rush attempt.

I am picking 3rd, and currently have my keeper set as Josh Allen and Terry McLaurin which only cost my last 2 picks.  I have the option of swapping out McLaurin for Aaron Jones, which would cost me my 2nd round pick.  

Kamara, Cmac, Cook, Taylor, Gibson, and Henderson are the running backs already gone.  I am assuming Henry and Zeke will be the first 2 picks before me.

I have 3 options.

1)  Keep Allen and McLaurin, take Aaron Jones at 3, and then have picks 15 and 20 to round out the first 3 rounds.  This should get me 5 solid starters.

2) Keep Allen and McLaurin, take Davante Adams, and then have picks 15 and 20...which will give me probably the weakest RB core in the league

3)  Keep Allen and Aaron Jones, take Davante Adams at 3, and then have pick 20 to round out the first 3 rounds.  This only gives me 4 solid starters in the first 3 rounds, but gives me a better RB1.

Option 3 is a no go.

Option 1 and 2 are really close.  Personally I want the elite player (I don't think Jones is an elite player but Adams is!)  so I would go with Adams, McLaurin and Allen (that's a killer's row for WRs) and pound RBs with the next 2 picks. 

Users who are viewing this thread