What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper deadline tomorrow - need help! Ekeler, Hurts, or KW (1 Viewer)

bigpun87

Footballguy
12 team , .5 PPR, 1 qb / 2 Rb / 2 Wr / 1 te / 1 flex

I am picking 12th overall in snake

It’s a One keeper league and my options are:

• ⁠Keep Ekeler for a 1st round pick (I lose pick 12, so clear value given Ekeler is going top 5)

Or

• ⁠Keep Jalen Hurts for a 5th (end of 5th round ie pick 60)

Or

• ⁠keep Kenneth Walker for a 8th round (approx pick around 85)

I go back and forth between Ekeler or Hurts but KWII is also good in the 8th although I worry his upside is capped.

In a keep one league I would keep that best guy and that is Ekeler. The only way I wouldn't do that is if you had a chance to get an equivalent talent with that 1st round pick and you likely won't be able to especially with 11 players already being kept. Just keep Ekeler and be happy with it.

In a keep one league I would keep that best guy and that is Ekeler. The only way I wouldn't do that is if you had a chance to get an equivalent talent with that 1st round pick and you likely won't be able to especially with 11 players already being kept. Just keep Ekeler and be happy with it.
I am in agreement with Gally... I would keep Ekeler.

• ⁠Keep Ekeler for a 1st round pick (I lose pick 12, so clear value given Ekeler is going top 5)

Or

Or

I go back and forth between Ekeler or Hurts but KWII is also good in the 8th although I worry his upside is capped.
You're picking 12th in the first round and 1st in the second round, you may as well consider both as 2nd round picks. I say keep Ekeler, if you wants Hurts take him at 13th overall pick (depending on what else may be available). Hurts may be a reach that early but depending on other keepers, it's not likely Ekeler will be there that late in the 1st.

Or

Or

i keep ekeler, he's a top 3-4 pick. just went 3 in my league fyi.

Users who are viewing this thread