What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keep 1 non ppr (1 Viewer)

For me it's Jefferson unless you're going to give up a good draft pick to keep him vs a lower one for a guy like Williams. I think Jefferson has the physical gifts and the right supporting factors around him to possibly make him WR1 this year, and an easy top 5 at the position if him and Cousins stay healthy.

The knock on Williams is that I don't think he will have enough volume to propel him to elite fantasy production on a weekly basis, and my knock on Swift is the same, but he also loses a lot of value from no PPR.

Phrased a completely different way. If you have a first round pick you could probably get either of your RBs back on the team a lot more easily than Jefferson

I guess I'm the odd man out and still rely on old strategy......in a standard scoring league, a WR's value drops b/c they don't get those extra points for receptions...in a top WR that could be a difference of 100 points in the season....So I would rather opt for the dual threat...the player that is going to get yards on the ground and through the air....so I would pick Swift

Assuming you're not giving up your first round pick, I'd keep Jefferson. Need those RBs in non-PPR, so I'd have Swift next.

Users who are viewing this thread