What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Josh Freeman - what's his future hold? (1 Viewer)

There was a time that I would joke with my BIL from Atl that they had the worst QB in the division.

Rotoworld:

Josh Freeman - QB - Free Agent

In an attempt to get his career on track, free agent QB Josh Freeman will spend this week training with ex-Buccaneers coach Jon Gruden, and next week with noted quarterbacks guru Terry Shea.

Still just 26 years old, Freeman was outlasted on the Giants' roster by Curtis Painter and Ryan Nassib this spring. Gruden is currently an ESPN analyst, while Shea frequently works with rookie quarterbacks leading up to the draft. Freeman will very likely get another look from an NFL team. Whether he realizes his full potential will be up to him. Talent has never been his problem.

Source: Gil Brandt on Twitter

Jun 16 - 1:43 PM

Has anybody ever fallen harder than this guy? A year ago at this time people thought he was going to get the Andy Dalton Memorial Fake 100 Million Dollar contract.

Now there is not one team in the NFL willing to bring him into training camp. And most teams have 4 arms in camp!

It's unreal.

Has anybody ever fallen harder than this guy? A year ago at this time people thought he was going to get the Andy Dalton Memorial Fake 100 Million Dollar contract.

Now there is not one team in the NFL willing to bring him into training camp. And most teams have 4 arms in camp!

It's unreal.
Ty Webb: You take drugs, Danny?

Danny Noonan: Every day.

Ty Webb: Good. Then what's your problem?

Danny Noonan: I don't know.

Wow, incredible how far he's fallen. I remember having so much optimism around this guy and Mike Williams and Benn, thinking we had such a strong young offense with a strong O-line...then it all went to crap. Really hoping it's not drugs for this guy, as has been rumored :(

bucsbaby said:
Wow, incredible how far he's fallen. I remember having so much optimism around this guy and Mike Williams and Benn, thinking we had such a strong young offense with a strong O-line...then it all went to crap. Really hoping it's not drugs for this guy, as has been rumored :(
It is crazy. I thought he was going to be an upper level NFL QB for years after his sophomore season. Maybe not elite but like a top 10 guy. Then there was a pretty good amount of excitement in MN after the Vikes signed him. It has been an extremely fast decline over the past few years for him.

Unbelievable that they are not even suiting up Stephen Morris today. PS guy was the only healthy QB when the week started.

Nice for Freeman. He was done or about done and now gets a one game audition. I'm gonna throw a couple bucks at him in DFS. Hungry, nice WR corps, super low ownership and it's week 17 so why not

Well i'll be damned

The Indianapolis Colts have told quarterback Matt Hasselbeck that he does not figure into their plans for next year, and he will become a free agent, according to an ESPN source and an NFL Media report.

According to the report, the Colts are planning for Josh Freeman to back up Andrew Luck next season.

Users who are viewing this thread