What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jonathan Taylor for 2023 1.03? (1 Viewer)

3rdNLong

Footballguy
12 team dynasty, 0.5 ppr, 1qb 2rb 2wr 1te

Last season once it was realized I was going to do well based on injuries and suspensions, I decided to tank to get the 1st overall, turns out there were still 2 other teams that were worse than me. I ended up with 3rd overall. Bijan Robinson is not falling to me, and almost 100% certain Jahmyr Gibbs is going #2. I'm content with taking JSN at 3, or should I make this trade. Give the 1.03 to the owner for Jonathan Taylor straight up? I feel my team needs RB.

What's the thoughts? I'm stuck, should I keep plugging away with what I have and keep building thru drafting or reach out and try to grab an established high end player? Rookie draft is happening this morning.

Here's my roster.
Deshaun Watson, Trey Lance
Tyler Allgeier, AJ Dillon, Khalil Herbert, Isaiah Pacheco, Cordarelle Patterson, Javonte Williams
David Bell, Ja'Marr Chase, Chase Claypool, Michael Gallup, Skyy Moore, Chris Olave, Rashid Shaheed
David Njoku, Kyle Pitts

Thanks for any input.

I make that trade all day. You know what Taylor can do in the NFL. Rookie picks are a crap shoot. Take the known quantity and then pray he gets his contract worked out.

Users who are viewing this thread