What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Joe Bryant and Mike Tagliere (1 Viewer)

My deepest condolences to the family of Mike and his friends. 

Joe, I hope you and everyone else suffering from this terrible disease recover quickly and fully. 

Joe, please get well.  The fantasy community needs Joe Bryant.  

Losing Mike is a tremendous blow.  I feel for his wife, daughter, and son.  Hope they find much comfort and love in this incredibly difficult time.

Been following Tags for a while, and despite not being as into fantasy, and purging tons of FF follows, I still followed him. Donated a few bucks.  Sad to see such a young loss with a family.

I'm a regular listener of JJ Zachiariason's "The Late Round" and Jeff Ratcliffe's "The Rant" podcasts. In their most recent pods, they both gave some really heartwarming tributes to Tags. He clearly was a beloved and well-respected guy in the community - very sad. 

Make no mistake. The Gates/Fauchi depop injection works! It is doing exactly what it was designed to do. KILL. This is genocide and the quick deaths will be less painful then the slow deaths. I now know 12 people that died after the fake vaccine and know NO ONE who died from the mild WuFlu!

Users who are viewing this thread