What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jets LBs this year (1 Viewer)

David Harris is the only one you need to concern yourself with, and he's a top 5 stud.

Would expect Thomas/Harris/Barton/Pace with Gholston playing a rotational role with Thomas for a few games if/until he proves that he can handle all the linebacker duties.

Would expect Thomas/Harris/Barton/Pace with Gholston playing a rotational role with Thomas for a few games if/until he proves that he can handle all the linebacker duties.
That's what I was afraid of. Bowens in the odd man out? Do you think he even makes the team?

David Harris is the only one you need to concern yourself with, and he's a top 5 stud.
I wish...I'm in a 32 teamer that emphasizes LBs... :lmao:
I'd center my focus elsewhere, unless your league is a big play league in which case a late flier on Gholston may be a good play and to a lesser degree Pace (I say lesser because I believe he'll be over valued if this is in fact a big play league). Gholston won't get many tackles, but he's the only potential big sack guy on the team. Me thinks someone will over value Barton strictly on the fact that he's an ILB, I believe it's likely you'll find better options elsewhere when he is going to be taken off the board.

I wish...I'm in a 32 teamer that emphasizes LBs... :own3d:
I'd center my focus elsewhere, unless your league is a big play league in which case a late flier on Gholston may be a good play and to a lesser degree Pace (I say lesser because I believe he'll be over valued if this is in fact a big play league). Gholston won't get many tackles, but he's the only potential big sack guy on the team. Me thinks someone will over value Barton strictly on the fact that he's an ILB, I believe it's likely you'll find better options elsewhere when he is going to be taken off the board.
It's not a startup league, there are over 300 LBs already on rosters. I have Bowens and pick too low in the rookie draft to get Gholtson. I was just wondering if Bowens has any chance to start.ETA: Correction, only 250 LBs already on rosters...

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what I was afraid of. Bowens in the odd man out? Do you think he even makes the team?
He's a good player, just not an every down option. Especially with the investments in Gholston and Pace (and Thomas to some degree). I don't know how valuable a special teams guy he is, but I would think he makes the team.

I wish...I'm in a 32 teamer that emphasizes LBs... :mellow:
It's not a startup league, there are over 300 LBs already on rosters. I have Bowens and pick too low in the rookie draft to get Gholtson. I was just wondering if Bowens has any chance to start.ETA: Correction, only 250 LBs already on rosters...
Ah, the sickly smell of LB desperation in a 32 teamer. I know it well ... :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread